Chloe x Chat / Chloe x Marinette (Miraculous Ladybug)

Suggested by: GamerAzialle.

SO.

I almost forgot to write this today since I've been shiny hunting.

ANYWAY.

I didn't want to do this ship for Valentine's Day so I decided to write this while shiny hunting.

AYE.

Also why I decided to put the two of them together. Besides, I won't have much to say.

ANYWAY.

Let's start with Chloe x Chat.

Now, everyone who watches Miraculous Ladybug know that Chloe Bourgeois has a huge crush on Adrien Agreste. And yes, I already did that ship, but this is a bit different.

Chloe doesn't know who Chat Noir really is. We've seen her as a fan of his, but not really have a crush on him. Heck, she was a bit bossy when Chat had to take care of her because the Evillustrator was out to get her. She was like, "Do my homework, bitch. Do my part in the fucking project, bitch."

He ain't bitch, though. Duh. He's a male cat, not a female dog.

ANYWAY.

She was like, "Fucking do my work for me because Sabrina wouldn't do it, you cat." But then Ladybubs was liek, "Chaton, fucking leave Chloe. She's safe. Please just look after this girl named Marinette who is gonna go on a date with the Evillustrator. I couldn't be there not because I'm Marinette, but because I'm...not Marinette."

AND CUE IN THE MARICHAT MOMENTS.

Yep.

OF COURSE...stuff's gonna happen, so Chloe might just get to know Chat Noir more.

LOL. Imagine it be like "OMG. I don't have a crush on Adrien. I like Chat Noir now. He's so puntastic!"

Pls girl, no.

ANYWAY...I'll give this...eh...2 out of 19 unfinished reports. I was gonna make it over 10, but I typed 9 instead. I just kept it as is because why not.

ANYWAY...

THE MORE POPULAR SHIP HERE.

Chlonette.

Now...yeah. Currently, they hate each other. Chloe's been bullying dear Marinette.

Yeah.

Well...not much in Season 2, but you get why.

But then.

YA KNOW.

Origins. She placed the fucking gum on her seat. Mari was like, "Wow. I hate Chloe. I hate everyone who is friends with Chloe. Especially the new guy. I don't give a fuck if he is Gabriel Agreste's son."

YEP.

And then...you know...various more stuff.

BUT LIEK IF IT WEREN'T FOR CHLOE'S INTERRUPTION, WE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AN ADRIENETTE KISS. LIKE COME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

For now, this gets around a 3 out of 10 for me. Sure, some people have a thing for "the more you hate, the more you love" thing. For me, it depends. But like, Chloe was being just a straight up bully to Mari.

Actually, I thought it was weird that the fandom calls Marinette as Mari when no one in the show calls her that. I wasn't using it until I saw Thomas Astruc use the name himself. Lol.

But yeah.

Seriously cannot wait for some Chloe character development. YA KNOW...STUUUUUUUUUUUUUF SPOILERS AND STUFF.

Chloe used to be my most hated character in the show, but after Volpina, she wasn't anymore. And honestly, seeing the build up they're making for her in Season 2 (in spite of the lack of episodes she's in thus far), I really wanna see that change of heart.

AND DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN. People are so harsh like, "OMG. Why does it have to be Chloe? She's so mean. She's a bully. Like, she doesn't deserve to change."

Dude, it's amazing seeing bullies have a change of heart. Seriously. People do deserve a second chance, but it will depend on that second chance whether or not they really deserve it.

And yeah, these people tend to be like, "WOW. Why can't it just be Lila? Like she could totally be an actual fox miraculous holder! Why isn't she the fox miraculous holder?! COME ON. How come Chloe gets the change and not Lila?!"

Huh...so how come Lila deserves another chance, but not Chloe?

Chloe's been in the show longer. Lila was some new student who lied about being friends with Ladybug. But hey, she already, in a way, disrespected the fox miraculous since she lied about having it. You really think Master Fu would let her have the Miraculous when she already faked about it?

Yeeeeah. Besides, haven't seen her in Season 2. But you know, let's think of the positives. Maybe she went elsewhere and finally changed that lying ass of hers.

Chloe never actually lied about being Ladybug or any other hero. She just claims to be Ladybug's biggest fan, but never claimed to be Ladybug herself. It was just Alya and Chat Noir who thought of that.

And yeah, I feel like someone who has been more relevant to the plot would make more sense when it comes to second chances. At least that's what I think.

Whew.

I didn't mean to rant, but I just wanna share my opinion on that. I know I made some random theory where Chloe doesn't actually change and shit, but I know that's not the case.

SO YEAH.

...

OH MY GOO. We actually don't have anything in line.

Hmm...should I ask for ships now? Or should I have a special...never mind...I've done most of my favorite ships already.

SUGGEST SHIPS, YO.