ChampsElyseeShipping (Pokemon)

Suggested by: GamerAzialle.

OH DAMN.

Okay...

Misty x Serena

Now...

I've seen other opinions about this ship, and a lot of people HATE this.

Like...damn. Okay.

I mean, that's their opinion. That's okay. To each their own.

But seriously.

The reason why not a lot people like this ship because...I don't know. I'm not them.

I was gonna say it's because some people perceive them as enemies or two characters that won't like each other.

But that's not really the case for everyone who doesn't like this ship.

Okay...

The Pokeshippers vs Amourshippers has to stop.

I mean, you could make Poke vs Amour stories because it is a fanfic anyway, but just let the shippers ship what they want.

OK?

Yes.

ANYWAY...

As I said, a lot of people hate this ship.

Honestly, I kinda like it xD

Now, I may make jokes that I kinda like this ship is to see the world burn. Like, this ship will piss off the butthurt shippers. Oooh.

But not really.

This gives me Korrasami vibes.

I had to search the ship name because it's been forever since I've watched the Legend of Korra, and I've only seen the first book. I'm pretty sure I managed to watch that entire first book, though. I only just searched how it ended, and DAMN.

Okay, I guess this is spoilers, but whatever.

I'm honestly just gonna base this from my memory, so feel free to comment if I missed stuff.

In the Legend of Korra, both Korra and Asami liked Mako.

AND DAMN...I nearly forgot that I actually had a crush on Mako as well. DAMN.

So yeah, Korra and Asami used to be jealous of each other.

AND SPOILERS...

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

in the end, Korra and Asami were depicted to have a romantic relationship.

END OF SPOILERS...

...

...

...

...

Okay...

SO YEAH.

Other than that...

I also made a fanfic (from a challenge) were Ash was cheating on Misty and Serena, but in the end, Ash was left in the dumps while Misty and Serena got together.

YEP.

Idk what happened to Mako in the end of the Legend of Korra. Oh well.

BUT YAH

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH.

I could make comparisons with that ship and this ship I am rating.

I really feel like if Serena and Misty were to meet, they would eventually like each other (as friends...or you know...maybe not lol). I do feel like they would be jealousy between them. After all, they both showed signs of jealousy whenever another girl flirts with Ash.

Seriously tho. Is Ash that hot?

Or cute?

Hot might have been a weird word to use considering he is 10.

Forever.

Please respect my opinions about this ship. I don't mind the hate you have for this ship, but I will give this a good 8 out of 10.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Suggest ships, yo!