Ikarishipping (Pokémon)

Suggested by: sudowoodoisalegend.

OH boy.

IKARISHIPPING.

DAWN X PAUL

PAUL X DAWN

Why is this ship popular? I don't know!

Seriously.

Before I got into fanfics, I shipped Penguinshipping. I didn't have a strong attachment to it, so by the time I read fanfics, it all changed.

I started reading fanfics over at fanfiction.net. I didn't use Wattpad then. I had this account, but I didn't use this. It was just dormant.

Where was I...right!

I was reading fanfics. I was specifically looking for Contestshipping fics.

I'd blabber about the Contestshipping fics part, but that's reserved for the next part. Oops...spoilers!

So yeah...all the fanfics I read were like "This includes Pokeshipping, Contestshipping, Ikarishipping and OldRival/LeafGreenshipping!"

Actually, I started liking Ikarishipping because of the fanfic entitled "The Ash Connection." I was so into the story. Suddenly, there was this part with Paul and Dawn, and then romantic shit happened. I was like, "WHAT?! PEOPLE SHIPPED THEM?!"

And I liked their relationship there too, so WELP.

Bye Penguinshipping. It was nice knowing you. I still respect you, though.

And yeah, pretty soon, all the fanfics I read had that ship on it.

I guess I'll just ship this then.

But honestly, I didn't really ship them back when I was watching the DP anime for the first time.

When I re-watched those few Ikarishipping moments, I already had some bias there, so I ended up liking it.

What's wrong?

What's wrong? Who are you?

Excuse me, your rudeness. We've met once before. The name is Dawn!

Don't remember.

YOU THINK YOU'RE FUNNY, DON'T CHA?! LISTEN, MISTER! YOU NASTY INSULTING SPOILED BRAT! APOLOGIZE!

Or should I say...

A-Paul-ogize.

HA.

I used to memorize that dialogue, but now I had to search xD

Oh...and those moments during the Sinnoh League. The part when Dawn was imitating Paul. That shit was hilarious.

Every time I think about why I still ship Ikarishipping, I just go back to those moments.

It may not have the most hints, but I honestly feel like they complement each other.

And people make good fanfics so let me just appreciate this ship, fam.

However, I will give this a 9 dancing Piplups out of 10. It doesn't get the perfect score just because it was something that I didn't really ship the first time I saw it.

But then...

Sometimes in life, you don't love things right away. It might take you a while before you start loving something or someone.

Geez...let's not get so deep.

And I almost forgot...

Before fanfics, I had an OC that I shipped with Paul. Almost forgot about her.

But then...Ikari happened.

And yes, I had OCs even before I started writing fanfics.