Wishfulshipping (Pokemon)

Suggested by: GoldLeafeon35.

You know...when I started this book, I thought I would get the common ships early.

BUT NOPE.

There are actually still a lot of common ones that weren't suggested, but I'll let you guys figure them out.

ANYWAY...

Iris and Cilan.

To be honest, when I first watched the Best Wishes anime...wait.

I only watched the Best Wishes anime once, and that was three years ago.

Wait...it's 2018.

Ehhhh...around 3 ½ years ago. K?

Damn it. I feel like stuff from 2014 weren't that long ago, but nope. Heck, even 2012 didn't feel like a long time ago. I meaaaaaaaan, some of you guys were still probably little kiddos back in 2012, so maybe you guys thought it was already a long time ago.

WTF. Say...you're turning 13 in 2018. Back in 2012....you were only 7?!

Shit man, wtf.

Sometimes, I wish that I was still 13. Man...where did time go? Wtf.

Get it? Wish? Because...we're doing Wishful.

I'm just trying to connect shit so that I have a reason to go off-topic. Sorry if I always go off-topic.

ANYWAY...for real this time.

I honestly didn't really ship them back when I watched the anime. I started liking this ship when I started reading fanfics.

Again...let me mention the fanfic, The Ash Connection. That made ship the ships that I ship. I like the Wishfulshipping in that story, so I'm like, Wishfulshipping is not that bad. I don't ship them heavily with anyone anyway, so I guess I'm down to ship.

So yeah.

Most of my ships were just influenced by fanfics, not from actual stuff in the anime.

I guess that's what separates them from my OTPs.

Yeah.

I'll give this a solid 8.25 apples out of 10. Sure.

Huh...I honestly don't know why there is the need for me to ship characters with someone all the time. I mean, I ain't got a ship for Trip, but I don't really care about him that much.

He dissed me in an unpublished book, okay.