WE'RE BACK. NEW RULES.

By popular demand, this book makes its comeback! The frens over at the randomness book said to just continue here instead of making a new book.

So yeah. Here we are. Back for more ships.

Before we proceed to the suggestions, here are some new rules and notices...I guess. This chapter is a bit long, but I hope you do take time to read if you wanna suggest a ship.

1. NO more ships that include REAL PEOPLE. The only real people that you can suggest are yourselves with some random FICTIONAL character or thing. NO author x author. No YouTube ships. No celeb or artist or whatever x other real people.

Why?

If they're an actual couple, I'll be supportive for as long as they're truly happy together.

If they're not really a couple, I'll only support it if all the parties involved don't mind it.

HOWEVER...I will allow characters from live action stuff for as long as we're talking about their characters, not the actors playing them. This is provided that I've watched the series.

And again, yourself x random whatever is still welcome! 

2. For Pokemon ships, do NOT include ships introduced in Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee. Only because I haven't played them.

3. Random ships are still welcome!

4. To the people who suggested a ship AFTER the "finale", feel free to comment those ships again! I did rate some of them via comment or PM, but you may still suggest them for an "official" rating.

5. OCs are still welcomed...provided that...

- They are YOUR OWN OCs. (If I haven't read the book where the OCs are in, it may take time, especially if it's a long book.)

- They are MY OCs.

- I don't want to sound rude, but if you wanna suggest someone else's OC, make sure that you have seen me commenting on the books where the OCs are present as well. This is to prevent awkward encounters, and I guess this is applicable to other people's shipping opinions books as well. I may be willing to read the book, but it depends on my time as well. BUT TO BE SAFE, just be very sure first.

--

Here's a list of fandoms where you can suggest ships! 

Do note that you are NOT limited to these fandoms! You may still ask me, and I will rate them if I have watched/played the series/game.

These are the ones that I haven't touched on yet on this book. You may suggest ANY ship from...

BanG Dream! (yes all the bands)

My Hero Academia (anime only whoops)

And I guess you guys can also pick from the anime that I have watched or caught up to like...

Your Lie in April

Luck and Logic (tho I honestly forgot some of the characters here)

Attack on Titan

Violet Evergarden (also here. kinda forgot some of the names)

Sket Dance

Diabolik Lovers

Fate/Stay Night (tho I've only seen Unlimited Blade Works whoops)

Aggretsuko

Yona of the Dawn

--

You MAY still suggest from the fandoms that we have touched on as well.

Here is the list of the fandoms and the ships that we have rated already! (Yes, I listed them down. I might have missed something, okay.) Feel free to suggest any ship from these for as long as they're not mentioned below!