Some My Hero Academia ships

All suggested by LapisLazulli2.

I'm gonna skip one of the ships she suggested for now since I want to discuss it in a separate chapter. Just cause. And the explanation for it is a bit longer too.

And yes, we are doing sets so that we can fit as many ships as possible because I doubt that I will make a book 2 of this.

Shinsou x Monoma

Well...

I honestly do not know because I can't seem to recall moments with them. I guess there was something in the Sports Festival?

Haaa...here's the thing...I haven't read the manga. I'm not really in the mood to commit to any manga right now. SO YAH.

I don't know if something has happened between them.

They are opposites, though, which gets points from me. It's like Shinsou is the type to not give a shit about anything. And then there's Monoma who gives a shit about a lot of things.

I really feel like there's more in the manga. So far in the anime, we haven't seen much of Shinsou. The manga spoilers that I've seen on Pinterest seem to say that.

Thanks, Pinterest. I totally appreciate the spoilers.

So yah. For now...I'll give this a 5 out of 10 curses against Class 1-A. Their dynamic seems interesting, but the ship isn't making me wanna ship it just yet.

--

Shinsou x Kaminari

HERE'S THE THING.

Good old friend Pinterest teased me something about some things. Something quite related to this ship. HMMMMMM.

Ah Pinterest. I do understand the My Hero Academia spoilers since they come from the manga anyway. The next part of the story is already accessible to people. (UNLIKE MIRACULOUS.)

(THIS WAS WRITTEN DECEMBER 19, 2018!!!) In the anime so far, the two of them doesn't seem to have that much moments. I don't think they have interacted with each other. (Tho published on December 24th, okay)

However, judging by the many people who seem to ship the ship, maybe something good will happen between these two.

I've seen comparisons with Aizawa and Present Mic. Their dynamic is pretty good to me, so I guess I will like the Shinsou and Kaminari moments.

They also are opposites. Shinsou seems reserved. He rarely talks. And then there's Kaminari who like a little sunshine to everyone.

SO YAH

For now, I will just give them a 6 out of 10 burned out Kaminaris. This could change once we've seen more in the anime...or maybe if I get myself to read the manga.

YEEEEAH.

--

Kaminari x Jirou

Ah. Something that has hints. Yay.

Now...don't be mad at me, people.

So far, this is the ship I like for both characters. This could be subject to change since stuff probably will happen provided that the Pinterest spoilers are really true.

Damn you, Pinterest.

I like their friendship. Jirou seems to tease Kaminari a lot because of the drawback of Kaminari's quirk.

But let's be real. It gets pretty funny when we see the drawback of Kaminari's quirk.

They seem to have a good dynamic to me SO YAH. I like this ship.

I will give them an 8 out of 10 burned out Kaminaris. The ship is something that I like, but the future of me still having this as my top ship for them seems bleak.

Still tho.

--

Jirou x Momo

They're pretty good friends, I say. I like them as a BROTP...SISOTP.

But ya know. Subject to change.

They haven't really given me the vibe that makes me wanna ship them, but I do understand if people do ship them together.

Hey...maybe this could be my fallback ship if I end up liking Shinsou and Kaminari more.

And ya know...(don't attack me)...I don't really ship Momo with anyone, so maybe Jirou is the best choice here.

But ya...for now, I do prefer Kaminari and Jirou. I will give this one 6 out of 10 as well for the great friendship. As for relationships, I don't know yet. Maybe the manga readers have more hints to share.

...but don't share all of them because spoilers lol.