Victuuri (Yuri!!! on Ice)

Suggested by: PokeManiac9803.

AHEM.

Don’t stop us now

The moment of truth

We were

Born TO SHIP VICTUURI

I meeeeeeeeeeeean.

This is the ship wherein the show asks you to ship them.

But like...it works!

Yuuri Katsudon Face lost motivation, but he still tries to skate. The Skate sisters or something videos him, and then Viktor sees the video.

And like...hot damn.

Yuuri, there’s a naked Russian man in the hot springs who wants to see you!

And wow.

And just when you thought that was the time when they first interacted, boi, let me introduce you to drunk Yuuri as seen at the end of Episode 10.

Dat boi actually wanted to be coached by the silver-haired Russian wonder.

No wonder Viktor agreed to it!

Haaaa that’s why my friends want to know what I’m like when I’m drunk.

Hasn’t happened, so that’s good.

And again, I’m of legal drinking age here, so no underaged drinking issues.

And of course, rating this ship wouldn’t be complete without talking about Episode 7.

BECAUSE OH MY GOSH

I know I said that a kiss doesn’t make everything canon, but c’mon.

See the support? The motivation? THE OBVIOUS LOVE BETWEEN THEM?!

Ahem.

Besides, they pretty much got engaged when they exchanged rings back in Episode 10.

I’d fangirl about every moment that comes to mind, but I don’t wanna spoil it for those who haven’t seen it. Well, just in case they wanna give the anime a chance.

Wait...their dance in the exhibition.

Hell to the fucking yes!

Oh.

Yuuri managed to pretty much make his idol love him. That’s awesome.

Is that realistic? Probably not.

SO.

If your idol is in a relationship, STOP HATING ON THEIR SIGNIFICANT OTHERS. Let your idols be happy.

Anyway…

Viktuuri

Victuri

Victuuri

I just use Viktor since that’s the common spelling of the name in Russia. Also, I’m just more used to it since that’s what I see in other fandom stuff.

SO YAH

I give this a beautiful 12 out of 12 Katsudons.

Man...I remember.

More stories from my hiatus.

When I was on my lunch break during those times, I would go to a Japanese food stand. I’d usually order Katsudon.

It’s not really the cleanest since it’s at a food stand, not an actual Japanese restaurant.

It was still good.

Nom.

Then I thought one time…

Considering how big of an anime Yuri!!! on Ice was, maybe their Katsudon sales went up.

Idk. Maybe not. They don’t seem to run out of Katsudon.

Random Elemeno thoughts