Levi x cleaning supplies

Suggested by: TheMadWaterBearer.

Ah yes. It's ships like this that made me really want to continue this.

I was told that I can choose any cleaning supply of my choice, but why not have all of them?

It's Levi's cleaning supply harem!

...

...

...

Yeeeeah...maybe I shouldn't have not said that shit. OH WELL.

Let's be real.

Levi ain't got no time to give the feels to someone. Sure, people will insist on the Ereri. People will insist on the Hange x Levi. I guess also for Levi x Erwin?

OH YEAH. And of course people will insist on the Levi x reader. I've seen quite a lot of them, and some are quite not safe for kiddos like most of you guys.

I didn't read them since I'm not really into "x reader" stories. Not saying that I never read them. It's just that I don't find enough of them about my husbandos. I've read Mystic Messenger and Fire Emblem x Reader stuff okay.

ANYWAY.

Back to the ship.

Levi and cleaning supplies.

Ya know. All those aforementioned ships probably may never be canon. Will he end up with Eren? I doubt, but the fujos will write what they wanna write. Will he end up with Hange or Erwin? I doubt as well.

Will he end up with a lucky reader? No because there's this thing called reality.

And that's why we make fanfiction! Yaaaay! Haven't said that in ages.

Anyway.

If there's one thing Levi is passionate about, it's cleaning. Making his bitches...and himself do some cleaning. It's gotta be spotless. Hence, the cleaning supplies must be used with love and compassion.

If he sees one of his bitches not treating his precious cleaning supplies with love and compassion, he will fite. Like, if his bitches weren't his fite squad as well, he would have ended their lifus.

Maybe not.

But who knows?

Levi is someone who won't hesistate to end a lifu with a knifu.

So yah. His bitches know that they must clean the fuck out of their base like their lives depended on it.

Now, idk what Levi's favorite cleaning supply is. It could be the broom. Could be the rugs. Could be the multiple bottles of bleach.

Could be that cleaning get-up.

SO YAH

Obviously 23913 out of 19329 cleaning supplies for this ship. My personal favorite ship for Levi. It's pretty obvious that Levi adores the cleaning supplies. He's ready to fite the bitches if they don't treat the cleaning supplies right.

...

I'm serious. This is my favorite Levi ship. I legitimately do not ship Levi with anyone else.

And I honestly do not even ship that much with Attack on Titan.

Whelpers.

Gotta sweep, sweep, sweep!

Beeetch.

The sweeper guy from Baldi could be friends with Levi.