DaddyMommyIssuesShipping (Pokemon)

Suggested by: RivalCrushAngel

Well, well, well.

Another rare pair ship, but I'm not really surprised.

I feel like I've been doing nothing but rare pair ships, and i am honestly okay with it.

ANOTHA ONE.

Who in the fuck invited DJ Khaled here?

Actually, screw that.

Why in the fuck did they invite DJ Khaled as a judge in the recent NBA Dunk Contest?

I know, most of y'all don't care. But seriously. Why tho?

SO...have you guys guessed who is in the ship?

I mean, I probably included this back in Pokemon Shipping A-Z: Alola and Beyond.

ANYWAY.

We have Silver and Lillie.

Makes sense, right?

Silver has issues with his dad. Lillie has issues with her mom. I mean, I feel like Sun and Moon spoilers are allowed at this point, but not Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.

YEAH.

And Gladion. He has those issues too, but he has like more connection with Silver other than having issues with their parents.

They're both edgy children who love to wear black with red accents or whatever.

BUT HEY. We ain't talking about them. We're here to discuss Lillie.

HMMMMMMMMMM.

Maybe if Lillie wanted to date someone like her brother, maybe this could work? Of course, she ain't about that incest life.

Personality wise, it's another opposites attract type of pairing.

Wow. There's a lot of them out there.

W O W

Lillie is like a timid girl who loves wearing white skirts and dresses. Like...no. I can't wear that shit unless it's my wedding day.

I mean, I have a few dresses in my closet, but I never wear them. I have no white ones, though. I have black/white, red, green, peach, blue and pink/teal. Most of them probably won't fit me anymore.

Meanwhile, Silver is a serious, edgy who loves wearing black. He probably has black eyeliner hidden somewhere because apparently he is an emo from the 2000s. Like...I honestly don't have that many black clothes in my closet. Idk. I honestly don't like wearing black because I remember one PE I had in college. It was like an evening class (5-7PM). There were like smol flying fly buggos who were flying over a bunch of people, but there were a lot more flying over me because I was wearing a black jacket.

I mean, I'd still wear my black shirt, but only if I'm leaving during the day.

ANYWAY.

Shipping wise...hmm...idk.

What would Gladion think of this ship?

Idk. Headcanon of mine. Gladion is an overprotective brother who will literally murder any guy who sets their eyes on Lillie.

Actually, he is quite overprotective in reality because he was like "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!" back in Sun and Moon when Hau was like "Lillie, you're amazing!"

Like b r o

SO YEAH.

Silver and Lillie. Lillie and Silver.

Gosh darn they could discuss about how terrible their parents are ALL DAMN DAY.

I mean, Silver's parents probably are both kinda terrible I guess. Of course, you got Giovanni. Headcanon of mine that is probably the headcanon of a lot of fans is that Ariana is the mother.

No. Not Grande. I meant one of the executives of Team Rocket.

Y'all like Ariana Grande? I like her music, but i'm not a super huge fan. I adored her back when she was Cat Valentine in Victorious.

And then, we have Lillie. She could talk about Lusamine and how she fucking prefers Nihilego over her. I mean, that's not the fucking case in the anime, but still. We'll stick to the games because that's where Silvy exists.

Of course, there's also Mohn. But then, ya know, he's a caring guy. He makes sure that the Pokemon in your PC have fun. LOL JK. Some of them will be chilling by the hot springs or the beanstalk. Some will be training to get so fucking swole. Some will be forced to do some berry farming. Some are forced to find me evolutionary stones and shards and hopefully bottle caps because I'm too lazy to think about IVs when breeding.

YUP. We don't really know what kind of guy Mohn actually was before he got amnesia.

INSERT 5SOS SONG HERE. AND DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN. THEY ARE FINALLY RELEASING NEW SHIT LATER THIS WEEK. H O P E F U L L Y.

ANYWAY.

Ya know what...I'll give this ship a decent 6 out of 10. I think it's a decent ship. The concept is kinda adorbs. They may shop for clothes in different places, but that's okay.

Shit. I fucking sidelined a lot in this one. I didn't notice we exceeded 700 words. Oh well.