OldRivalshipping and LeafGreenshipping (Pokémon)

Suggested by: sudowoodoisalegend.

Okay...I'm not sure if we're gonna be discussing the actual OldRivalshipping which involves Blue and Green in the manga, or we're talking about LeafGreenshipping which involves Gary and Leaf.

Fuck it.

I'm doing both.

Let's start with the actual OldRival.

To avoid confusion, we'll go Blue is the male and Green is the female.

AIGHT.

Hmm...not really too huge on the ship, honestly. I guess it's super popular, but again...

ORIGINALSHIPPING IS MY OTP FOR THE RED AND BLUE MANGA.

I apologize for that. That's what I feel.

I guess I might like this ship if Original didn't exist, but I don't know.

I'll give this a decent 6 obnoxious kids out of 10.

Now...we proceed to LeafGreenshipping.

This is another ship that I just don't understand why it's so popular.

And I guess this is where I finally answer why Gary in Stuck with them Pokemon Peeps used to be "HI, MY LEAFY!" to "the old Gary is d e a d"

Oh boy.

This was another the ship that I started to like because of fanfiction.

Like again...the cliche of Poke/Amour, Contest, Ikari and LeafGreen

Yay.

I was so confused as to why they were shipped together, but I just followed along with it.

It was like almost being forced to ship it.

Sure, I initially had an OC named Heather. I intended her to be shipped with Gary.

However, because of the emergence of LeafGreen, I was like "I guess we'll make her Heather Leaf Green then."

It wasn't like Jade who I just set aside.

Imagine if she became Jade Dawn Berlitz. Sheesh.

But yeah, no hate for this ship. It's a nevermet plus different universe.

So yeah. I eventually just got over this ship. That's why I didn't really put this in the main ships for Stuck with them Pokemon Peeps 2.

Well...I kinda did the whole feud with them, but that's just for dramatic effect.

However, I will still give this a good 7.6 leaves out of 10.

The ships with Blue (game)/Blue (anime)/Gary and Green/Leaf is just really confusing, honestly.

I'm not saying you guys have to follow it, but this is what I found on shipping.bulbagarden.net:

Wow...I thought this wasn't gonna be like Pokemon Shipping A-Z...anyway.

OldRival = manga counterparts

Conflicting = game counterparts

LeafGreen = anime guy and game girl

Midori = manga guy and game girl

CaeruleumViridis = game guy and manga girl

AnimeOldRival/Blastoise = anime guy and manga girl

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yeah.

Confusing ass shit like why do the counterparts have to have different names.

BUT ELEMENO...if I play through Fire Red or Leaf Green and I named my rival Gary, LeafGreenshipping won't become a nevermet and different universe.

I meeeeean, okay, bruh. More power to you.

Honestly I might lowkey start like Conflictingshipping because it's pretty much a genderbent Namesh...

Oh here we go again!

Conflictingshipping is kinda like a genderbent NamelessShipping. Well, at least for one side.

Sooooooooo yeah.

I don't think I even included CaeruleumViridis in the old book. I've never heard of that before xD

And for Midori...

MIDORI GURINUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU