BlazingFuryShipping

Hi. It's been a month since the last update, but we are back.

And I know this is an older suggestion, so I apologize if I'm just working on it now >_<

I wanted to have a chapter filled with Character x OC ships, but I guess that's not happening. I mean, I could just add my own OC ships, but we'll just save that for when we don't have any suggestions.

Anyway, this is a ship that features Tiannah_Lionheart 's OC Tiannah and Kiawe from Pokemon. Yay.

From what I picked up from my reading homework, this is kinda more of Kiawe from the animoo. Cool.

Now, I'm not going to share their story. I suggest just reading Tia's Pokemon Randomness book if you're curious.

Okay...

Ya know, I'm honestly pretty cool with Character x OC ships. There's not one that I hate (at least to the ones I've been introduced to).

And this is one is no exemption.

I like it. I don't hate it. I think if we see more content of it, maybe we can appreciate it even more.

So in this universe with Tiannah, they technically met when they were still pretty young. And then, Tiannah goes to the Pokemon School that Ash goes to.

I haven't watched much of the Sun and Moon anime aside from the first few episodes, the first Misty and Brock return episodes, and the Nebby arc.

But from what I remember, Kiawe is oddly emotional. He has those weird faces. He cries when he sees a Kantonian Dugtrio to the point of giving it a wig to make it look like the Alolan form.

And now let's insert Tiannah...

From the oneshot that I read, I guess Tiannah seems to be that kind of person that would knock some sense into Kiawe.

Anyway...here's the rating!

I do think it's a good ship with potential. Tia said the way they fell in love is kinda cheesy. I do agree that it kinda is, but I'm not saying that's a bad thing.

Every couple have different stories. Some go through hard times. Some aren't your typical stories. Some are just really cheesy.

I will, for now, give this a 9 out of 10. I think it would be nice to see more of this ship. Ya know, like maybe have more moments for them. Maybe more stories to show the growth and development of their relationship.

Not forcing Tia to make one. Feel free to work at the pace you wanna work.

And I know I shouldn't say that considering I don't have much content for most of my OC ships. Hi, I'm Elemeno, and I never seem to finish my Nameship stories.