Deerling x Goomy (Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon)

Suggested by: Lukenotskywlkr.

Ah. The first Pokemon ship of the comeback.

Now here's the story with me and Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon.

I played it. I got stuck at some level, and I couldn't beat it no matter what (and that level was the one where the biggest betrayal in Pokemon history happened). And so, I stopped.

But I picked it up again earlier this year, and I finally managed to finish it! Yay! (I did restart the game tho)

SO YAH.

I'm gonna be honest with you guys. I didn't really fall for any ship in this game.

I was just really getting into the story, ya know. I was more focused on MC. I was more focused on the fren. I was more focused on the biggest betrayal in Pokemon history. I was more focused on the feels behind it all.

Yeeeeah...but let's still try to see the deal with this ship!

Deerling and Goomy are both your frens in school. Pancham and frens bully Goomy for being a scaredy little boi, while Deerling is the one who would kinda fite. Ya know, Deerling was like the big sis of the squad, and she would look after Gooms.

...

Beetch.

Ya know...this ship actually ain't bad.

Deerling looks out for Goomy. Goomy knows that Deerling is someone he really trusts with his heckin life. They are true frens foh sure.

But yeah. Still doesn't give me the shippy tickle, but it's not bad. I understand why people may ship the ship.

And honestly, I kinda forgot the story a bit already. I played it a lot. I just never finished the final level of 99F to make frens with Arceus. That's the only part that I have not done in the game. I've become frens with everyone else.

And even if I remembered it completely, I never really had that tickly shippy feel attached to the game.

I will give this a 7 out of 10 for the good friendship aspect.

Luke said it was obvious. I guess I'm pretty oblivious to it lol. Maybe I just forgot their interactions. I'm so sorry about that.

Oh Shoot! Shipping Opinionsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें