Kaoru x Chisato (BanG Dream!)

Hi...I haven't updated the past few days. Whoops. No big deal, right?

Also, I was gonna just merge all the Bandori ships in one or two chapters, but this first one (and the second one) went on longer than expected. Well, maybe I could still merge them, but I really don't want to post a 1K word chapter for this book. (pls ignore Nameship chapter tnx)

So yah. I guess we'll have a bunch of Bandori ships over the next days or so. I might still merge the shorter ones...so yah.

--

Suggested by: StrangeWeirdFangurl.

Well this is fun. We have Hello, Happy World's guitarist, Kaoru Seta, and Pastel*Palettes' bassist, Chisato Shirasagi.

Ya know. This pair is kinda spesh to me since they were the featured characters in the very first Bandori event that I participated in. (Yes, I was kinda late.) Ya know, when Kaoru was Romeo and Chisato was Juliet.

Fun.

So...what's the deal with them anyway?

Chisato is a child actress, so people have a lot of expectations from her. They see her as an actress. People be like, "that's Chisato-san for you!"

And then we have Kaoru who has a lot of fans. (Hi Himari. Hi Rimi.) She has a very eloquent way of talking...though sometimes she doesn't really understand what she's saying. But ya know...she says this that sounds cool. Fleeting.

The two of them are longtime friends. Chisato knew Kaoru before her fleeting transformation...I guess. Ya know...Kaoru may be able to swoon some people with the way she talks, but Chisato is like "wut" or "stfu."

Kaoru knows that side of Chisato that fans or even the other members of PasuPare do not see. Ya know, the "Chii-chan" side.

Chisato knows that side of Kaoru that doesn't include the fleeting and the fancy talk and fleeting and fleeting. She's the only one so far who is able to embarrass the heck out of Kaoru. Kao-chan. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Ya know, I had to view that event again so that I can get a better idea of this ship. Yes, I ship them, but I still gotta make sure of stuff. Back when I played that event, I was still not expecting to be trash about this game. Ya know...I was still in the mindset of "I'm gonna get sick of this after a month or so."

BUT YEAH.

I ship. I would rather ship Kaoru with someone who doesn't swoon over her. Sure, that's still kinda like everyone other than Himari and Rimi. But ya know...there's not a lot who is like "wtf" when she talks.

Sure, Misaki kinda reacts that way too, but Chisato is the only one who can really embarrass the heck out of Kaoru. (I already said that but whatever.)

Sorry Himari and Rimi. I ship Rimi with...uh...no one. I ship her with choco cornets. I ship Himari with someone else, and we'll get to that soon.

I will give this 10 fleets of out 10. Ya know. Good frens. I like their dynamic. Fleeting.

Chisato knows the not-so-fleeting side. SO YAH.

Maybe a 9.5...idk. Just cause there's also another Chisato ship that I kinda like too, but I prefer this.