Danceshipping (Pokémon)

Suggested by: StrangeWeirdFangurl.

AHHHHH YES THIS ONE.

MISTY X RUDY

ONE OF THE SHIPS THAT REALLY TRIGGERED SMOL ELEMENO

I sound like a broken record at this point (unless this is the only book you're reading from me), but smol Elemeno hated Rudy with a passion.

Like what I said before, smol Elemeno hated anyone who went against Pokeshipping.

I mean, Misty is super cool for saving his sister.

But like...he wants Misty to stay with him. I guess that's not so bad.

BUTT LIEK

HOW ABOUT HER DREAMS?!

Damn it, Rudy. Ever think about Misty's hopes and dreams. Like how the fuck do you expect her to grow if she just stays with you just because she saved your sister and she's cute.

BUT COME ON

How do you expect her to save more lives and do the things that makes her Misty if you just keep her there?

WOW, RUDY. WOW.

I meeeeean, Rudy ain't that bad of a guy, but still.

You're making grown ass Elemeno hate you as well.

Okay...not really.

I think Misty liked Rudy as well, but it was just a crush or something.

*insert David Archuleta song here*

IS IT REAL OR JUST ANOTHER CRUSH?

lel

I give this one 3.5 out of 10 because she chose him..

Honestly, now I feel bad for Rudy. He's a decent looking guy with a good heart and a gentleman, but he got beat by a punk ass bitch kid from Pallet Town.

Feels bad, man.

So yeah.

Rudy, 15 years old or something. I honestly don't know his age. He might be 10 forever like that punk ass bitch kid from Pallet Town. He is the gym leader in Trovita Island in the Orange Islands. He is single and ready to dance.

Now imagine Rudy doing the boogie.

or the macarena.

or the monkey.

or that weird math dance.

or the shopping cart.

or the moonwalk.

or the dougie.

or the stanky leg.

or the nae nae.

..

Uh...

...

Suggest ships?