Akihito x Mirai (Kyoukai no Kanata)

LOL WHOOPS.

I kinda got lazy with this book. I've been playing Miitopia, shiny hunting and recently, I binged watched Attack on Titan.

Haaaa...sorry.

I'll try to finish the rest of the remaining suggestions so that we can open it again. I got a notif for a suggestion, but the comment got deleted. Maybe because suggestions were still closed. LIKE...I really wanted to rate that ship too!

Anyway!

--

Suggested by: StrangeWeirdFangurl

Kyoukai no Kanata aka Beyond the Boundary for you English dub peeps.

Lmao not really.

Beyond the Boundary probably is the first anime that I've watched that I didn't watch with my brothers or sister. Back when I was smol Elemeno, I would watch whatever anime they were into, but I didn't know much about it anyway. (Well...if you didn't count Pokemon)

As to how I discovered it, I just randomly saw it on Animax and I thought Mirai was adorbs. I was like, I might be able to like this ship.

SO YEAH.

I watched it. Turns out the episode that I saw was the pilot too, so I binge watched the whole damn thing.

But yeah, it has been like 3 years or something, and I haven't exactly re-watched the episodes again since...except that episode when they became idols because I fucking love that part.

And I also haven't watched the movie which I feel like has scenes that really boost this ship.

I did cri because of this ship tho because feels.

SO YEAH.

Akihito, or Akkey/Aki as called by Hiroomi, is a half-human half-youmo that can heal no matter how many times Mirai has stabbed him. He also has a glasses fetish, so that made him instantly attracted to Mirai.

Mirai Kuriyama is our cinnamon roll bloodbender who loves bonsai and tweets/blogs all her insecurities away. She finds our dear Aki creepy because of his fetish, but she learned to love him.

BECAUSE...YA KNOW...

He can be attracted as many bespectacled ladies as he wants, but his relationship has more than just that.

After all, he did save her life more than once.

...

I need to fucking watch this again.

...

Or at least the movie.

Lmao.

But I kinda wanna watch new stuff too. 

But if binge watch more stuff, then I won't be able to write more.

Eh...

BUT YEAH.

Now...do I like this ship?

I got instant connection with this ship, so yes. That's why I watched it in the first place.

Aki can be creepy with his glasses fetish, but Hiroomi is honestly creepier. (Seriously dude. He's obsessed with his own sister.)

...

Soooo yeah...rating time. I'll give this 9 out of 10 youmu for now. The deduction is more of a personal factor since I forgot a lot of the moments already.

But yeah.

This is one anime that I have actually watched. I still haven't transcended to otaku since I only try to those one season anime...even tho I watched Attack on Titan.

So if suggestions are opened again, Attack on Titan ships are welcomed.