ChapeauAmourShipping (Pokemon)

GUYS...REQUESTS ARE CLOSED FOR NOW.

ANYWAY...

Suggested by: GamerAzialle.

I'm too hat, hat damn

I made this joke with another ship (in the Alola and Beyond one)

I'm too hat, hat damn

Make the shippers wanna retire, man

Elemeno, sing another Bruno Mars song.

No.

ANYWAY...

ChapeauAmour is pretty much the hat version of Amourshipping.

It's Ash's hat and Serena's first hat.

And like...this ship is already dead.

I'm sorry the old hats can't come to the phone right now.

Why?

Oh.

...

I don't know whay Serena actually did to her first hat. I don't think it was shown again after she cut her hair.

Who knows what happened to it? Maybe it was left Vaniville. Maybe she gave it to Bonnie or someone else. Maybe she placed it on an incinerator to let it burn.

Gonna let it burn, burn, burn, burn

As for Ash's hat...wait...which one?

Maybe the Kalos hat...

What happened to the Kalos hat?

Ehhhh...I guess it could chill with Serena's first hat wherever it may be.

Huh...then I guess I don't mind this ship then.

I may not be an Amourshipper, but I'll give this one a 9 over 10. Minus one because it's too hat.

HAT DAMN.

Oh gosh...

But like...what if it's all of Ash's hat?

Well, Serena's first hat, enjoy your hat harem!

Okay...

No...

Kalos hat can stay with you, but not the rest.

Original cap goes to Misty on Mondays and Tuesdays, Gary on Wednesdays and Thursdays, Brock on Fridays and Tracey on Saturdays and Sundays.

I got the Original Cap Pikachu, btw, when they did the thing. Which one did you get?

Hoenn cap goes to May on Thursdays and Fridays, Max on Saturdays and Sundays, Brock on Mondays. It takes a day off on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, but would sometimes sneak off to see Drew.

Sinnoh cap goes to Dawn on Sundays and Mondays, Brock on Tuesdays, Paul on Wednesdays and Thursdays, Barry on Fridays, Conway on Thursdays.

Speaking of Sinnoh cap, my brother got this one. They mentioned the "certain rival" and I was like yeeeeeeeeah. My bro was like...who?

Bruh

Anyway...

Unova cap goes to Iris to Wednesdays and Thursdays, Cilan on Fridays and Saturdays, Trip on Sundays and Mondays. It would take turns between Bianca and Stephan on Tuesdays.

Kalos cap...wait...Serena cannot have the Kalos hat all to herself. Sorry...we're now decreasing the score to 6 out 10.

Kalos cap goes to Serena on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, Bonnie on Thursdays and Fridays, Clemont on Saturdays and Sundays. It would go to either Alain, Sawyer, Tierno or Trevor on Mondays...depending on its mood.

Alola cap got a sched in the Alola and Beyond one, so I ain't repeating myself.