Otayuri (Yuri!!! on Ice)

Suggested by: StrangeWeirdFangurl.

*makes weird fangirl noises*

I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR A YURI!!! ON ICE SHIP, OKAY.

But Elemeno, you didn’t mention this in your intro.

...whoops.

It’s not like I have a lot of ships from Yaoi...I mean, Yuri!!! On Ice to begin with.

ANYWAY

OTAYURI

Now...Otabek isn’t actually that major of a character. He just appeared starting Episode 10...I think?

BUT DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN the shippers went wild when Yurio was being chased by his fans, and then Otabek saves the day.

I was like...I’d rather ship Yurio with Otabek now. I don’t know why people even ship Yurio with J.J. because he’s engaged.

But yeah, I wasn’t going all extra crazy about this ship back when I watched the episodes. This is like a, “I’ll ship Yurio with Otabek because...why not. I’m not gonna ship this as much as Victuri, but it’s okay.”

BUT DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN things changed...well…

It was back in my April-August 2017 hiatus when they released “Welcome to the Madness.” By that time, I wasn’t really fangirling over YOI that much anymore.

But then a friend of mine was showed it to me and I was like...HOT DAMN.

I SHIP THIS SO HARD NOW.

Hey, guys. It’s NOT the one who calls me Queen of Yaoi for once. That friend of mine is actually the one who I consider the real Queen of Yaoi.

Well...she was the one who introduced me to this anime. At first, I wasn’t really planning to watch it. I then found out that this only had 12 episodes, so I was like...I can watch this one...why not?

AND OH MY THIS ANIME WAS DEFINITELY BORN TO MAKE HISTORY.

Hot damn.

Again...welcome to the madness was just...wow.

I’mma give this a gorgeous 10 finger guns out of 10.

But damn. That short made me really love this ship. That made other fans a bit thirsty.

I still don’t get why some people still prefer to ship Yurio with J.J.. I mean, I respect their opinions. I ain’t forcing them because I just let them ship what they want.

And I saw a quotev quiz that was hating on this ship and it made my little heart sad.

Well...just kinda. I follow some people who openly mentioned that they don’t like my favorite Pokemon ships. They’re still cool.

OH WELL.