Meliodas x Elizabeth (The Seven Deadly Sins)

Wow it has been a while.

I have been procrastinating. I'm finally decent in mystery dungeon games. I'm actually addicted to Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon now. I'm now at Grand Master rank which means I really have been wasting my time with this game.

But hey, here's an update.

Suggested by: Mistyaaml4ever.

Well damn, here's our first Seven Deadly Sins ship for this book.

Haaaaaaaaaaaa...totally not one of the anime I've been watching instead of writing shit.

But yeah.

Now, I don't really wanna spoil the things that have happened in Season 2 so far...I guess.

BUT YEAH.

At first, I wasn't really into the ship. I was like, "Meliodas, keep your hands off of her!"

But...in spite of that, Elizabeth really did fall in love with him, so I guess it's okay? If it's okay with Elizabeth, I guess we should be okay with it?

Idk man. It baffles me that Meliodas sounds like my cat son in the English dub. Well, same VA. I haven't heard that in a while since I'm watching subs for Season 2. As far as I know, the English Dub isn't out yet. The one they're showing here in English subs.

SO YEAH.

Oh yeah...I need to talk about the ship more. I forgot how I do things in this book, guys. It's been a while.

Especially since this is such a major ship. I feel like I have something more to say.

Maybe because I'm multitasking.

Eh.

But yeah.

And really, Meliodas doesn't just care about the physical things when it comes to Elizabeth. I don't think Elizabeth would fall in love with him if that's the case.

So yeah.

I'll give this 9 out of 10 Hawks. I do like the ship, but it's not my favorite from the show.

SO YEAH.

Super short. I honestly just wanted to have these done already because I have been procrastinating, and I didn't realize that I have to write so many.

Even when I said only up to three per person.

YEP.

I'm trying to write all the suggestions now, but I won't bombard you guys with updates unlike when this book was brand new.

I will say that I have an update for this tomorrow and BOI I have a lot to say.