Todoriya (My Hero Academia)

Suggested by: LapisLazulli2.

...

B O I

One day, Elemeno was scrolling through Pinterest. She decided to look for some good and wholesome (and Kiribaku) My Hero Academia fanart.

In her mind, she always thought that Midoriya x Uraraka was the most popular ship. It probably still is, but the fanarts she saw says otherwise.

It was mostly Todoriya content.

And so, Elemeno thought, "I wonder what happened. I wonder why people ship this. I'm kinda shook beetch."

And then...the sports festival flashbacks.

IT'S YOUR POWER! NOT HIS!

Damn. Mister Not-Here-To-Make-Friends suddenly changed his mind, fam.

Tbh, Todoroki, to me, didn't even stand out that much until the Sports Fest arc. He only obtained son status from me during that.

But ya. Deku with the motivation. It's super effective!

Still, after all that, I wasn't really thinking of actually shipping the ship. It was understandable why people liked it.

But then...it started growing on me. It was just a ship that I was just not really minding, but then it keeps poking me.

I think I shared this on the randomness book. It's the moment that convinced me that I have been pulled into shipping this ship.

I was preparing a presentation for class when I thought of putting funny pictures of my fictional children-in-law for funsies. I thought of adding Marinette (as Adrien is fictional son) and Deku.

And I thought of Todoroki as the fictional child who made Deku my in-law. Not Uraraka.

And yes, both Todoroki and Uraraka are my fictional children.

SO YAH.

I will give this ship 9 out of 10 Vulpix. Maybe 5 Alolan Vulpix and 4 Kantionian Vulpix. The other one got lost. Not perfect since it wasn't a ship that I myself liked. It's more of an influenced ship. Although, the help that Deku gave to Todoroki really gives sense as to why this ship is understandably good.

No shade to Midoriya x Uraraka or Todoroki x Momo...or whatever ship you ship, it's fine if you guys prefer them! I also understand why you would like them as they have their own moments

It's just...many people have convinced me about the beauty of the ship.