FallToGraceShipping (Pokemon)

Suggested by: GamerAzialle.

Barry

and

Arceus

Arceus

and

Barry

Sinnoh Confirmed?!

I don't know, man. I really feel like Gen 8 is gonna come before the Sinnoh remakes.

I'm pretty sure they're coming, though. Maybe in 2019 or something...who knows?

I wonder if I'll still be on Wattpad by 2019...

I wonder if you guys will still be on Wattpad by 2019.

And if you're reading this and it's already 2019, hello! This is Elemeno from 2017 (well...near the end of 2017).

But yeah...

Barry's an okay dude.

But for him to be shipped with a god?

I don't know, man.

I'll give this ship 2 Azure Flutes out of 99.

I wonder why they never actually released the Azure Flutes.

Honestly, it would be fun if we caught the Mythical Pokemon instead of giving them as Mystery Gift. I mean, I don't mind if the item to trigger the event is given via Mystery Gift.

But then...catching legendary Pokemon is a pain the ass.

Especially Ho-oh for whatever reason.

Ho-oh isn't even counted as Mythical.

Ho-oh is honestly one of my favorite legendary Pokemon. Maybe after all the struggle kills through the years.

I honestly regret not soft resetting for a shiny Ho-oh in Ultra Sun. Shiny Ho-oh is dope.

But yeeeeah, it'll make you feel like you really earned the Pokemon.

But alas...

That guy who hands you the Mystery Gifts will just be like, "Hey there! You managed to access the internet and open Mystery Gift at the right time. Congratulations. Here's your god Pokemon."

Y E P

Actually...I got a shiny Arceus from Wonder Trade once xD It was probably genned in.

Oh well. At least it's shiny?

I didn't earn the shiny, though.