Kaori x Kousei (Your Lie in April)

Suggested by: pansy1.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

KaoKou

KouKao

Cri cri cri

Your Lie in April made me cri.

Just a little story.

So uh I watched the entirety Your Lie in April in one day. I finished watching it around midnight already.

Yeeeah. It didn't seem like a good idea doing that because I was crying at midnight. I didn't even go to sleep right away because the finale somehow made me contemplate my life.

You only live once, they say.

ANYWAY.

Throughout my watching of the anime...

(please don't get mad at me)

I was a bit back and forth with this ship and Kousei x Tsubaki.

Idk. Both ships have an impact to me.

But ya know.

Kousei already really liked Kaori. The impact Kaori made on Kousei's confidence was so much too.

Kaori be like, I want you to play with me, but I like Watari, okay. You stopped playing? I don't care! You'll still play with me!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The lie tho.

When you learned about the lie and the whole truth of Kaori's, you just wanna cri and ship this ship, but it can't really be canon tho.

Cri cri cri cri.

I'm trying my best not to spoil the story for the benefit of those who haven't watched it yet. I know it's like...4 or 5 years old already. But still. The ending is something that you don't want to be spoiled with.

SO YAH

Cri. Lots of cri. The finale makes you really wanna ship this now, but you just cri.

So yah.

I will give this ship 9 cris out of 10. It's a good pairing overall. I ship it. I cri about it. The minus one is just because I also kinda like Kousei x Tsubaki.

Honestly tho. If you didn't cri because of this anime...well...maybe you're just not as emotional.

I am very emotional tho. I cri about a lot of things. I cri about a lot of anime.

Although, this one is an anime wherein I just cri at the end. Not really for most of the time. Violet Evergarden and BanG Dream are the only anime so far that made me cri for most of the freaking time. And there's stuff like Pokemon and Sket Dance where I cri at some point in the middle...tho Pokemon is still ongoing.

But wait...idk if Season 2 and 3 for Bandori will make me cri even more. We'll just wait and see!

SO YAH.

Question: Is there an anime that has made you cri multiple times?