Ladynoir (Miraculous Ladybug)

Suggested by: PersonSayinStuff.

...

Ya I know right.

When you don't get them suggestions anymore.

It's aight, tho. Wattpad has been trippy, so it's hard to write these things anyway lmao

AND I KNOW

Y'all non-Miraculers will be like

"ELEMENO! Didn't you already do Marichat?"

IT'S FUCKING DIFFERENT...

KINDA...

SOOOOOOO

I decided to rate Ladynoir for today because of the events of Glaciator (Season 2, Episode 9).

AND BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI

That episodes just put me in so much feels.

As the kids would say, I was so shook af.

But first, let's talk about the ship itself.

Ladybug and Chat Noir.

Finding akumatized villains together.

It's one-sided, but let's be real,

IT'S NOT GONNA BE ONE-SIDED FOR LONG.

OH BOI

OH BOI

OH BOI

They really trust each other. Of course, they can't exactly tell each other their real identities because they are superheroes. Their identities must remain a secret.

BUT DAMN.

Season 1 was already fucking adorable.

There's that kiss from Dark Cupid.

BUT

SEASON

FUCKING

TWO

IT'S

AH

AND GLACIATOR

WAS

JUST

OH WAIT

FUCKING

DARK

OWL

.

SOME FANS WERE PISSED BECAUSE...YOU KNOW...THEY DIDN'T DO WHAT THEY WANTED THEM TO DO.

BUT LIKE.

I LIKE IT A LOT.

LOVE IT EVEN.

WHY?!

BECAUSE IT SHOWS THEIR TRUST.

Look at me trying to me spoiler-free as possible. Holy fuck I really hope that they'll release Miraculous Ladybug in Netflix Philippines too.

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AND THEN I GUESS PRIME QUEEN.

LIKE LET'S PRETEND TO PRETEND THE PRETEND.

BUT HOT DAMN GLACIATOR TAKES THE PRETENDING TO PRETEND THE PRETEND TO A WHOLE NEW FUCKING LEVEL.

AND LIEK DE STUFF MARINETTERS LEARNED FROM CHAT LIEK OH SHT FAM. I'M ACTUALLY LADYBUBS.

And guys...seriously.

Ladybug, if you still don't fall in love with Chat Noir, then I don't know.

I really feel like Ladybug does indeed like Chat Noir. She did mention in one of the Tales or something...the shorts. She mentions that if it weren't for Adrien, she would totally fall in love with Chat Noir.

BUT LIEK.

CHAT NOIR IS ADRIEN. ADRIEN IS CHAT NOIR.

And you know what, I personally want Marinette / Ladybug to fall in love with Chat Noir.

I get it, she's in love with Adrien. That is fucking obvious.

HOWEVER, Chat Noir is when Adrien is just free and can really act the way he wants to. Adrien as Adrien can't really do that because Gabriel doesn't let him.

LIEK TENKS GABRIEL.

SPOILER ALERT. THE SHIRTS ARE SELLING.

AND DAMN

MORE STUFF FROM GLACIATOR (I try to be spoiler-free, but basically.)

CHAT NOIR IS IN LOVE WITH LADYBUG. LIEK FOR REALSIES.

BUT LIEK.

WHAT MATTERS TO HIM IS THE FRIENDSHIP.

SO WUT IF HE GOT FRIENDZONED BY THE LADYBUBS BECAUSE SHE LIKES ANOTHER GUY.

AND THAT OTHER GUY HAPPENS TO BE HIM ANYWAY.

AHHHHHHHHH

This is slowly becoming my favorite side of the love square, tbh.

I give this 15 Lady Cats out of 15.

I really need to see the rest of Season 2.

But hey, we gotta be patient. It is worth the wait.

Sure, the delays are kinda upsetting, but they deliver. At this point, I don't care if I have to wait for the next episodes.

Once the next episodes are done, you will enjoy the fuck out them.

Phew.

I really was tempted to put all the spoilers here. I mean, most of the Miraculers who read this book know them anyway.

BUT LIEK

SURE.

SUUUUUUURE.

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE.

SPOILER FREE.

This will be longer than the fucking Nameship part if I placed all the spoilers.