Kasumi x Arisa (BanG Dream!)

Suggested by: StrangeWeirdFangurl.

...

PO PI PA

PI PO PA

PO PI PA PA PI PO PA

Kasumi Toyama, vocalist and guitarist of Poppin'Party. Arisa Ichigaya, keyboardist of Poppin'Party. The first two members of Poppin'Party.

Arisa was kinda forced into it all because there's no stopping the Kasumeme once she sees and feels that kira kira doki doki feels.

Ya know...sparkling...heart-pounding. Yeeeah.

Kasumeme followed the stars that led her to Arisa I mean the shop I mean the random star guitar. (Well all of those are technically right). Arisa didn't know about the Kasumeme since she usually doesn't go to class because she's too smart for that shit.

I don't wanna spoil too much of it. The story can be watched in the first few episodes of the BanG Dream anime. Ya know...if you don't have an anime to watch and you wanna watch something, you could consider it. Not sponsed. I just really like it, okay.

But yeeeah. In a way, Kasumeme's meeting with Arisa changed it all. Since then, Kasumeme drags the tsun tsun around. And ya know, when they banded with the rest of the band, Arisa is like the one who looks out for Kasumi since she feels like she always causes trouble.

And Arisa also changed since. She actually goes to school now. Fun. She just doesn't stay at home and be buddies with her bonsai.

Arisa's tsundereness make it seem like she's not really fond of Kasumi, but ya know, she really wants to make her happy.

Also I'm pretty much convinced that Arisa's song...the cho mama cho mama chotto matte chotto. Ya know, "I, I Never Said Love!" in the WW server. Yeah. It may sound like the anthem of the tsunderes, but I'm pretty much convinced that it's about Kasumi.

I mean, they kinda implied...or I think they implied that during their live performances.

Hi.

SO YAH.

I like them. Sure, Kasumi has also inspired the rest of the PoPiPa members one way or another. They all got you with the feels in the anime. But ya know...Kasumi's relationship with Arisa seems just a bit more spesh, and I'm sure the rest of the band knows.

Oh wait...there's that scene with Arisa and Tae in the anime, but we'll ignore that.

So yah this gets 10 chomamas out of 10. Let's be real. Arisa really appreciates Kasumi, no matter how much her tsundereness wants to deny it.

Also there are area conversations in Garupa that really says yes to this ship. Bai.