Ingredient / NaheleAli / AquariumPlant / IgneousPohaku (Pokemon)

Ingredient, NaheleAli and IgneousPohaku were suggested by GoldLeafeon35.

AquariumPlant was suggested by PersonSayinStuff.

Actually, I just thought of adding AquariumPlant to just complete this set.

SO YEAH.

I decided to take all these ships at once because it involves the same people anyway.

NaheleAli is Kiawe and Mallow.

AquariumPlant is Mallow and Lana.

IgneousPohaku is Kiawe and Lana.

Ingredient is the three of them.

ALRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE.

So yeah.

Kiawe, Mallow and Lana are friends both in the games and the anime. (I haven't read the Sun and Moon manga, okay, but I assume they're pals there too.)

In the animoo, they're classmates.

In the games, they're fellow trial captains. Back in Mallow's trial, you collect all the stuff and Lana and Kiawe show up too.

Like hey, fucking awesome feast.

Like hey, they got them stuffz to really blaze their friendship.

I don't think there's like super significant preferences or such when it comes to them. It's like friendship levels between them is equal. I haven't noticed much moments.

Huh...

Maybe there were???

I know the three of them having moments with Ash.

I watched the first few episodes only. After that, I skipped to Gladion's first appearance. After that, I just jumped to the Kanto episodes then the Nebby stuff.

SO MAYBE I'M FORGETTING STUFF.

I honestly forgot what happened in those first few episodes too.

Yeaaaaah...that's why I decided to put all of them together because I don't really have much to say.

Now...what do I like?

NaheleAli kinda has an edge. I personally really liked this because I saw good fanfics of the ship. That's pretty much it. It's another ship that I liked because of fanfiction. But to be honest, it's not something that I really ship heavily.

AquariumPlant is not that bad, but I prefer Jellowshipping.

IgneousPohaku isn't that bad either, but I haven't seen much fanfics for the ship.

SO YEAH. RATINGS.

Ingredientshipping gets...hmm...

Actually, it's not a bad OT3. I can dig. It works if you're conflicted with who to ship. I'll give this 7 ingredients out of 10.

NaheleAli gets 7.8 out of 10. Too much spices, but gets fanfic edge.

IgneousPohaku gets 6 Volcanion out of 10.

AquariumPlant gets 6 saucepans out of 10.

Back when I did Pokemon Shipping A-Z: Alola and Beyond, I mentioned that AquariumPlant is also known as Saucepanshipping. However, it's not in the reference anymore for whatever reason.

Now I'm questioning whether or not it was there in the first place.

WELP.

Maybe it was removed after I told people to telepathically talk to saucepans while looking for kitchenware.

WHOOPS.

I told y'all not to really do it!