Luckyshipping (Pokemon)

Suggested by: GamerAzialle.

I just want to get this ship out of the way already lol.

Now, there's a bunch of "Luckyshipping" when you search it, but the most popular one is about Red and Green from the Pokemon Adventures manga.

SO YEAH

Manga-focused again, so I feel like I wouldn't have the best things to say because it's been a while since I've read the manga, and I've read only up until Platinum.

ANYWAY.

Luckyshipping focuses on Red and Green.

Yay.

The game-version of this ship is another story, so I ain't about to discuss that just yet.

Okay.

I guess Luckyshipping is popular as well, but I've seen more Specialshippers and Originalshippers.

IDK. Maybe the people I follow aren't Luckyshippers. Those who are just don't follow me.

But yeah...

I honestly am not really big on this ship. I honestly prefer Originalshipping and even Specialshipping.

It's not a bad ship, though. It's a good one, but it's not something I ship.

Green was a bit flirty, but back in the earlier parts of the manga, she's more devious and sneaky since she was a troublemaker then. She mainly did that so that she could get her way. It wasn't really a show of Green having romantic feelings for Red.

But hey, I'm not closing the idea.

But if you think about it...

Specialshipping is kinda canon to some people. I think it's one-sided canon. It's been two months since I discussed Specialshipping, so I honestly don't remember everything I mentioned there.

But then...there's also Mangapokeshipping which is also one-sided on Misty's part.

Huh...I was gonna say that the reason why Green probably doesn't have feelings for Red is because the writers already made Yellow and Misty have feelings for him. But then, there's Pokemon's number one heartthrob, Ash Ketchum.

YUP.

BUT YEAH.

Again, I'll mention that scene where Red had Erika's phone and he was with Yellow. Misty suddenly called, and Green was the one who mentioned the awkward moment. BECAUSE WHOOPS LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT.

I do like Green and Red as friends. I believe that they are friends until the end.

With that, I will give this ship a solid 6 out of 10 burning leaves. We didn't talk about that ship, but do not suggest it. I still have like two ships to finish.

Maybe I should start putting limits on the number of ships a person could suggest...

...

NAH.

But I do ask (and I hope it's okay) to please hold off suggestions until I ask for them.

Let's be real. I only got like two maybe three people actively suggesting ships. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Huh...I was gonna mention shit about me being unlucky in life in general, but I guess I forgot.

I guess I'm unlucky with shiny hunting. I did get a shiny Zorua today, so I'm super happy. Of course, I had attempts wherein I still got nothing after 200+ encounters, but I finally got it today after 90 something SOS encounters.

I don't use counters. I just base it on the moves I've used, so I never really give numbers when I shiny hunt for Pokemon that have status moves or accuracy lowering moves.

Have you gotten that lucky full-odds shiny? Just that random encounter shiny even before getting the Shiny Charm?

My luckiest shiny is probably a Clamperl in Pokemon Emerald, but it's stuck there because I was playing using an emulator. I consider that the luckiest because of the odds since they increased it in Gen 6.