Sayo x Lisa (BanG Dream)

So uh...I kinda forgot this book was revived. Whoops.

I was gonna put this with the SayoTsugu chap, but then I talked too much there. I was gonna add this to another set, but it will feel out of place since they are gonna be Aya related ships (oof spoilers). So yeah I'm just gonna give this one its own chap.

Anyway

Suggested by: StrangeWeirdFangurl

Huh

Sayo with her bandmate, Lisa Imai.

Well...I don't know, honestly. I guess it's alright? I mean, they're a bit of opposites, so I guess that's something. Sayo is more into discipline (well she's in the disciplinary committee so yeah). Lisa...well...according to one of the one-panel comics, she kinda doesn't follow the rules when it comes to uniform and such.

And also, I know Lisa wants Sayo to just relax sometimes.

Sayo does appreciate what Lisa does for Roselia. Ya know, she believes in the powers of the cookies.

Sayo be like, "Imai-san's cookies have this weird calming effect on the band. One time, she couldn't make it to practice (thanks Moca), and everyone didn't feel right. Ah...I see there's a cooking class here where we learn how to make cookies. I want to learn how to make cookies, so that if ever Imai-san couldn't make it again, I'll give the cookies."

But yeah...I guess it's alright. I will give it 7 out of 10 blue roses. Maybe the opposites attract thing does work. They do work well as bandmates as well.

And it's not like they're complete opposites too. Both of them have this feeling of needing to be better. Ya know, Sayo wants to be even better in guitar and find her sound. Lisa wants to catch up to the rest of Roselia.

But yeah...I don't really ship them. I do understand why.

Andalsoipreferyukilisahahahahahahaha

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

But ya know, it's not that bad. I actually kinda like the moments where Sayo would say she doesn't want to eat the cookies, but Lisa is like, "I know you want them, Sayo."

Lol. I wasn't that big of a fan of Sayo's when I first started playing, but I grew to really like her. And honestly, she's kinda relatable?

Ya know. Always feeling that you're not good enough.

And also, that feeling where you say that you don't want the fries because you know it's unhealthy, but you actually crave for fries.

Oh wait. Not talking about the ship anymore. Whoops.

But yeah. Not bad not bad. I just prefer other ships, but I do understand why people would like it.