Nameshipping (SUPER SPECIAL PART BRUHS)

Suggested by: GamerAzialle.

What even is this ship?

When I did my research, it's Tracey x Casey.

But then Yame was like "No. Not that. I meant Facey x Melanie"

I meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean. Okay then.

This research is gonna be much harder it seems.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

I gotta drop the act already lmao

WHY DID IT TAKE ME 43 PARTS BEFORE GIVING MY OPINIONS ABOUT THIS SHIP?!

LIKE...WHY?!?!!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I wanted to do this once I was out of requests, but you guys really love requesting.

I ain't mad, though.

Sooooooooooooooooooooo

If y'all don't care about OC ships, then see ya.

Actually, please don't go. I really wanna share to you how fucking amazing this ship is.

Lol. JK. It's up to you if you wanna leave or nah.

But hey, let's celebrate the rest of this Christmas Day by boarding the Nameship.

A N Y W A Y

Nameshipping is an OC shipping made by this fanfiction writer named Elemeno. That's not her real name because she doesn't wanna reveal her real name. She's a __ year-old person who still prefers being trash while her peers are doing actual adult shit. She looks like a stereotypical Asian female. She goes by the username PersonSayinStuff. She's also on twitter, tumblr, fanfiction.net, quotev and even Pinterest. Only the twitter is active, tho.

So yeah. Now you now about the piece of trash who made the fucking ship, let's now talk about the actual ship.

This is the ship between Eli Milani Lionel and Jace Dorsen.

Weird last name, I know. It was the random thing I thought of, okay.

Now...if you've read my stories, you might be wondering "Elemeno, did you ever mention Jace's last name?"

It was in Uncovering the Truth, guys. The final chapter there xD

It will be mentioned in Ignitia as well.

S P O I L E R S.

I honestly think it's unfair that I'm giving opinions about the ship that I made, a ship that I wanted to be shipped.

But hey, it worked...I guess xD

Thank Arceus that I didn't get much views back when I still liked Pancakeshipping (another OC ship), or else trying to get rid of that ship would be much harder.

ANYWAY...

Jace and Milani are super good friends. Jace LOVES to tease Milani by calling her Melanie instead. As a comeback, Milani would call him Facey. They have some feelsies feels about each other, but they love to deny. All their friends know, but they're like what

I mean...pretty much every guy (in the Elemenoverse) wants to be Jace's Best Man for whatever reason.

And guys, the thing with them is that their relationship goes BEYOND that.

I'd explain it now, but it's spoilers for Ignitia.

I should write more chapters now so that I can start publishing the rest.

The intro part is out now, so that's great.

ANYWAY...

In the beginning, I made Nameshipping similar to Contestshipping. Well...because it's my OTP.

But truth be told, things will change in Ignitia. It's not gonna be super similar to Contestshipping.

But yeah...now for some history time.

Feels bad, but honestly, I just made Jace's character to be as a replacement for Jonny as the character to be shipped with Milani. But for whatever reason, people love Jace.

THANKS, GUYS.

Milani was supposed to be Elemeno in trainer form, but that's not really the case now. Ten years ago (when Pokemon Pearl came out), I enjoyed imagining myself as a Pokemon trainer. Like, me as a trainer would defeat Cynthia, and I'll face Ash in the Champions League.

Like what I said before, I had high expectations for Ash then.

So yeah, instead of using the name Elemeno or my real name, I used the name Milani.

Besides, the Elemeno moniker didn't exist until I actually joined Wattpad.

I don't know why I even went with Elemeno. There were times when I questioned it, but I've been on this site for nearly 5 years. I've been writing fanfics for more than 3 years. I feel like it's too late to change it at this point.

ANYWAY...

As to why I chose the name, I don't even remember. Maybe because I saw the cosmetics brand even though I've never actually seen their products in stores here.

For Jace, I chose his name because...I really don't know xD Maybe because I was thinking of the guy from The Mortal Instruments (even though I've never actually read the books or watched the movie). Maybe it was during that time when I was really into that Ariana Grande song "Almost is Never Enough"

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH. This is probably already the longest part in this book so far xD

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE

Now that I think about it, I should have thought deeper about the names, but eh.

Back to the actual shipping for shipping shippingness...

The "love" for this ship started with my book, "Stuck with them Pokemon Peeps". I thought people didn't really pay attention to them, but people actually liked their chemistry or something.

So yay!

So after that, I had the 'suggest names' thingy for the ship, and I eventually chose Nameshipping.

I didn't know that it was already taken by Tracey x Casey, okay.

I mean, I don't know anyone who ships Tracey and Casey. If you do, more power to you. I won't judge you. Just please don't hate on my OC ship having the same ship name.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

To the Nameshippers out there, I hope you guys won't get upset with what I'll do in Ignitia. I honestly like what I'm planning to do there, but I don't know about you guys.

Okay...

It's gonna be unfair if I give this a rating because I made the freaking ship.

But of course, I kinda have to give my ratings because it's part of the book.

I will give this a beautiful 525 Nameships out of 525 because ALL ABOARD THE NAMESHIP.

If you still read up to this point, suggest ships, yo.