BelleShipping (Pokemon)

Suggested by: StrangeWeirdFangurl.

Let me just break the fourth wall real quick.

I'm writing this on New Year's Eve. By the time this will be published, it's already 2018. It depends.

Yeah...I'm kinda sleepy. It's not yet midnight. I need to be awake. I drank some coffee before this.

It's actually decaf because the only coffee that's opened here is decaf. I'd open the new jar of Folger's, but we might give that away since we're supposed to only drink decaf now.

Did you know that decaf still has super little caffeine content? I think it's like 0.08% or something??? I forgot.

Point is, there's a tiny percent of caffeine. I don't remember the specifics, but the percent is still around or even bigger than your odds of finding shiny Pokemon...unless you're using the Ultra Warp Ride.

ANYWAY...to the ship we go xD

Now...I don't know a lot of people who are fans of this ship. But like, it's not that bad.

But I still don't ship, okay.

Now both Drew and Dawn are coordinators. I'm pretty sure they've at least heard of each other. Dawn heard about him from May. Drew saw Dawn compete in the Wallace Cup.

OH WALLACE CUP. I CAN'T WAIT.

What? What am I talking about?

Idk man.

ANYWAY...

I really feel like they actually met after the Ash days. Yeah.

LIEK SURE WHO KNOWS.

MAYBE DAWN WAS LIKE TEASING MAY WITH DROO AND STOOF.

DOON PROOBS WOOS LOOIKE. "May is still asleep. Should Drew kiss her drool-covered lips?"

Elemeno, that super small amount of caffeine is getting to your head.

No...I'm actually still a bit sleepy.

You know...if they were to watch movies together, they probably will always watch Beauty and the Beast?

Like when they wanna Netflix and Hang (not really chill, okay).

Yeah.

Is Beauty and the Beast even on Netflix? Idk. My bro gave me access to his account, so that's fun.

But sad, we only get like 15% or something of what they show in the US. Seriously. Why?! 

I JUST WANT TO WATCH MIRACULOUS LADYBUG IN WAYS THAT CAN ACTUALLY BENEFIT THE CREATORS.

I mean, that's according to the research my bro found. And apparently, even Canada only gets half of what the US gets to watch.

The only thing I was able to watch in Netflix was the first episode of My Hero Academia. Just the first episode because it's not actually complete. It only has 13 episodes available there.

Don't suggest ships from My Hero Academia. I have not yet watched everything, okay?

Anyway...I'll give this ship like 4 Disney princesses out of 10.

It feels like I talked more about random shit rather than the ship.

There's really nothing for me to say about this ship, tbh.