BakingRobotShipping (Pokemon)

Suggested by: GamerAzialle.

Lel.

Lelelelel

Clembot x Miette. Wow.

OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY

AGAIN

I never finished watching the XY/XYZ anime, okay.

I've seen Miette once, even though she's like Serena's main rival in XY.

Is she? I think she is.

Or is it Shauna?

Idk, man. I'm not talking about Shauna for now because I will be in the coming parts.

ANYWAY...

Was there an episode in the XY anime where Miette actually sees Clembot?

Reseach mode, ON!

Huh...I don't think she has.

OH WELL.

But yeah. The Miette I got to see was a super b*tch, but people say that she's nicer in the succeeding episodes.

Hmmmm...but you know, I think it'd help Miette if she had a baking assistant or something. Why not?

But then, maybe the random person who ships this is like, "Hey! Clembot can help!"

But like...Clembot is busy with the gym?

BUT ELEMENO, Clemont is back as the gym leader, right?

Well...whatever. Clembot is already Clemont's assistant in the Lumiose Gym.

I mean, in the games, Bonnie kinda is the assistant, but Bonnie's gotta do her own thing eventually.

The Pokemon anime is neverland, though, so I guess Bonnie will never do her own thing.

BUT WHO KNOWS? They'll finally grow up. Bonnie will become a trainer and will travel through different regions. That's neat. She could go to Hoenn and challenge the gyms there. That's super fun.

Why Hoenn of all regions, Elemeno?

I have my reasons.

ANYWAY...

As for Clembot and Miette, I don't see it working out. Sure, Clembot is capable of emotions.

COME ON, GUYS. ROBOTS HAVE FEELINGS TOO!

But hey, I don't know how this'll work out. For now, I'll give them 3 Slurpuffs out 10.