Monika x Sayori (DDLC)

Suggested by: MaYamielle.

Huh

Ya know...

Honestly, I don't really ship it.

Monika did kind of messed up things to Sayori, tbh.

I mean, sure Sayori is like her assistant or something since she will the pres if you do the delete deletes.

Hmm...but maybe if you take it out of the context of the actual game? Liek, they're just in the literature club while being just a completely normal literature club.

Ya know. Sharing some poems...for fun.

But still...I don't really know about this. I do see them as friends and fellow literature club members. Maybe Monika could be like a big sister role to Sayori.

Again...taking this out of the context of the game. If stay within the context, it's a no for me.

I honestly do not ship Monika with anyone, tbh?

Monika: But...how about you?

Me?

Monika: No...you!

Uh...the readers?

Monika: You.

Uh...

I was gonna put some glitched text, but I have no internet connection as of the moment I'm writing this.

So yah.

I guess this gets a 3 out 10 poems from me. It could work? But with the way things worked in the game, it doesn't seem like a ship that I would support.

If you ship it, it's totally fine! I won't argue! Again, I'm not here to tell you what you should ship. I'm just here to share my thoughts. You are free to ship what you wanna ship.