1

*disclaimer if you don't like who I have playing Sasha then suck it up. Sasha is put as this character because her looks fit the character! Don't go changing my characters!*

See in Riverdale there was no unison there was no 'we all love each other' and there was sure as hell no 'this Is a drug free place' see there were three different kinds of people in Riverdale, The Southside Serpents, the Ghoulies and the rich kids who had everything made for them, there was no in between you were one of the three and there was a borderline. On one side was the nearest town and sweet rich nice looking town and then there was the Southside where the Serpents and Ghoulies lived. The area was trashed there were bars and fights, plain old it was just a bad town but that's where I grew and that's my family.

"Yo Sash" Toni yelled as I looked away from the Ghoulie who was selling me jingle jangle and he took off or tried to take off with my money before I grabbed him by his collar and punched him in the nose. See this wasn't uncommon this happened almost every single day. He hit back and then we were on the ground fighting a circle formed around us and before I knew it Sweet Pea and Toni pulled me up as I slipped my money and Jingle Jangle in my bra.

"Don't mess with me bitch?" I said spitting on him as Toni dragged me away. Toni has been my best friend since birth our parents were good friends my mom died and my dad ditched me, Toni hated everyone in her family so we lived alone right next to FP who helped support us, well sometimes.

"Damn Sasha you gotta calm down," Toni said as I pulled my arm away from her and fixed my leather jacket that all of us Serpents wore that was like our trademark other than our tattoo of a snake.

"Don't tell me to calm down Toni!" I yelled and people looked again thinking a fight was gonna happen.

"Sasha come on you overreacted back there," Toni said as I rolled my thick dark brown eyes and shook my head.

"Fuck you, Toni, he just tried to steal my drugs and my money! How did you want me to react!?" I yelled as Toni looked at me and bit her lip then opened her mouth.

"Well maybe if you weren't doing drugs you wouldn't have the problem!" Toni yelled as I slapped her, I was Afraid to punch her knowing I was stronger but still she was my sister from another family.

"I'm not doing drugs I'm selling them to support us because FP can't I've been paying the bills the last two months I'm working on the prissy rich kid's side so we have a place to stay Toni!" I yelled as everyone who heard starred at me. Toni was shocked, I grabbed my bag and walked out of the 'school' heading for the prissy side as I pulled my jacket off and made sure my tattoo was covered by my shirt before heading to Pop's to work my shift so I could support my family which was Toni even though I was mad at her and I knew I could kick her out she was my sister and I love her.