83

"Jughead!" The girls screamed running to him, cops pulled them all away so they get to him. Sasha was struggling against the paramedic that was holding her back. Betty was on the floor crying as Cheryl comforted her and Toni was on the phone with FP.

"Uh his name is Forsythe Pendleton the third Jones he's 17." Archie told the paramedic that was working in Jughead.

"Let the fuck go of me." Sasha yelled as FP ran in and Sasha pulled herself out of the paramedics arms and ran to FP.

"What happened?" FP asked pulling Sasha outside as tears streamed down her face. She was struggling to say anything. She was gripping FP so tight she was going lightheaded from not breathing.  (She like syops breathing when she crys. Like ya know)

"Sasha breath. He's okay. Breath. Tell me what happened." Sasha caught her breath and one of the men that robbed them and he happened to have a blood stained knife.

"FP! It was him!" Sasha yelled as FP went running and Sasha let another tear fall and the whole area was surrounded by flashing lights and sirens. But everything was a blur when they brought Jughead put on a stretcher.

"Sasha come on" Archie said as all the kids climbed in the back of the ambulance.

"Two of you need to get." The paramedic said and Archie and Cheryl got out and Sasha grabbed Betty and Toni.

"Jug baby stay with me." Betty sobbed out as the paramedics looked at the three sobbing girls and looked down.

"He'll be okay." The paramedic said quickly and Toni looked up.

"Really?" Toni asked ad the paramedic nodded. He was lying, his  for Jughead living  we're slim to none.

4 long terribly long hours later.
Everyone was asleep on the hospital chairs and FP was sorting there Jugheads beenie in his hands.

"Mr.Jones? Jughead just got out of surgery." The doctor said as FP followed the doctor away.

"Jughead?" Sasha asked as she turned the corner and saw Jugheads lifeless body. She screamedSasha jolted up in a dead sweat. A nightmare. She got up and walked down the hallway.she saw FP in Jugheads room and she slipped in.

"Get o- oh it's just you." FP said as Sasha sat down. She grabbed Jugheads hand and sighed.

"You're like his sister. Ever since Glady took Jellybean, Jughead had a void in his life.  He said that you filled it because you were his little sister blood or not." FP said as Sasha smiled.

"He's only three months older then me" Sasha laughed and FP laughed a bit.

"You're still his younger sister and my daughter. Blood or not." FP mumbled as Sasha walked over and hugged him.

"FP don't worry. You'll have your son back soon and I'll have my brother and bestfriend." Sasha said as she say back down.

Morning fell upon Riverdale and Sasha woke up her head was on FPs shoulder who was fast asleep. Archie and the crew woke up and busted Jughead before heading to breakfast.

"Babe are you sure you don't want to come." Archie asked as Sasha nodded.

"Babe I'll be good. See you later." Sasha said kissing Archie as they all walked out and it was just Sasha and FP alone with Jughead.

"Miss. Jones? Can we talk?" The doctor asked as Sasha looked at FP.

"Me?" Sasha asked as she stood up and walked out. The doctor shut the door behind her and they started to walk down the hall.

"Its actually Banks. Jughead isn't my brother." Sasha said as the doctor nodded.

" I know. You guys just seem so close. Anyways, I don't have good news. Jughead seems to be well deteriorating. He's not doing well with the drugs we gave him. We just wanted to tell you because we didn't think Mr.Jones could handle it. Just make sure you and your friends get their goodbyes in. Just in case something does happen.  There's still  a .30 chance he will pull out." The doctor said as Sasha pulled her sweatshirt sleeve to her face and walked down the hall her heeled boots clicked. Sasha walked outside and threw up. She tripped and cut her knee and ripped her ripped jeans more. She just say there outside crying and holding Jugheads beenie.

"Fuck. I swear everything bad happens. Nothing good ever happens in this town." Sasha mumbled as she pulled her phone out and went to Her and Jugheads messages.

Brother❤- tonight?
Me- that works for me you derp.
Brother❤- shut up you weirdo
Me- says you😂. I'm a weirdo I don't fit in.😂
Brother❤- shut up you idiot. What's 9+11 😂 I forgot.
Me- whatever shithead.😂
Brother❤- Bitch. Sasha I love you
Me- I love you too Jughead. Don't leave me.
Brother❤- you know I wont. I love you sis.
Me- thanks Jug. It means a lot. I love you too. I have to go. Goodbye.
Brother❤- goodbye for now.

Sasha was crying again and she called Jughead. Just to hear his voice.
Jughead Jones here, I'll call you when I can
Sasha repeated the call again and again. Just hoping for a reply one of these times.

"Hey Sasha" Betty said walking up and sitting next to Sasha. Sasha hugged Betty.

"Betty. The doctor said he most likely won't make it. I'm sorry." Sasha said as Betty started to cry.

"I'm going home. Ill stop by tonight." Betty cried as she walked away and left Sasha crying, alone on the grass.

"Archie, guys. I um just got back from talking with Sasha she said he probably won't make it out alive." Betty cried as she fell into Cheryls arms.

"We have to-"

"No Archie! We need to give Sasha time to tell FP. We need to give them time" Betty sobbed out as they sat back in the booth and cried. Pop Tate looked down and sighed. He had Jughead first ever order in his hands.

Sasha just held Jugheads beenie with tears in her eyes as two people approached her.

"Hi. Do you happen to know where Jughead Jones may be."

"Holy shit." FP said walking out as Sasha looked up and dripped Jugheads hat.

"You're-

[Sorry for not posting for four days 1,051 words.]