41

(Hi welcome to this chapter I have a few things to say before publishing this... 1.sorry it's been two days I haven't had wifi and I was brainstorming also so yeah 2. th anks for all the love an support anyways on to chapter 41.)

In the end it all ended really badly, Archie was on the floor a man was in cuffs Sasha had dialed 911 and Fred was driving home.

Sasha rode with the ambulance to the hospital as she texted Fred, fresh tears down her face as she held Archie's limp hand.

Finally they arrived to the hospital and Sasha ran with the doctors before one pushed her softly back.

"I'm sorry ma'am you can't be back here" The doctor said as Sasha started crying and the doctor pointed to a waiting room.

"Hey are you okay, and I know that's a dumb question to ask because we're sitting in a hospital waiting room." A boy about Sasha's age said as she looked up tears still running down her face.

Sasha's phone rang the name was Dad 2.0

"Sasha are you upstairs?"

"Yeah" Sasha said as Fred ran upstairs and spotted Sasha and he walked over to her and they hugged instantly tears started pouring down both of their faces again.

"I'm so so sorry Fred I should of protected him" Sasha cried as Fred simply shook his head and a doctor walked out with a clipboard waiting for Fred and Sasha to finish.

"No that should be me I should of been there to protect you guys" Fred said as he saw the doctor and went with her and Sasha sat down and looked to the boy that spoke to her earlier.

"I got my boy shot, so no I'm not okay" Sasha cried out as the boy looked down.

"I'm so sorry, I'm James" James thought that Sasha meant child when she said boy and they started talking when Bughead and Choni rushed in.

"Sasha are okay?" Toni said taking Sasha in a hug as she nodded and Jughead looked at her and motioned Sasha away.

"Tell me what happened"

Flashback

Sasha was laying there on top of Archie with a smile.

"I love you baby girl" Archie said as they heard a noise c9me from upstairs.

"Get dressed now" Archie said as they got dressed and Archie grabbed a bat while they walked upstairs slowly.

"Who's there!?" Archie yelled as a guy with a serpent marked gun with the letters S.B engraved in them came into view.

"Get down!" He yelled as the both got onto their knees and he held a gun near their heads.

"Where's the money, anything expensive?" The man asked and he spotted the necklace Archie gave Sasha. It had a diamond on it and sparkled.

"Please dont" Sasha cried as the guy yanked it from her neck and she hit speed dial.

"Red head go get the money this girly is staying with me." By the time the guy said this Kevin was already getting his dad.

"Come with me!" The guy yelled yanking Archie up and he held a gun to Archie s side.

"If the cops get called he dies" and at that very moment Keller and the squad broke in the door a gun shot went off Archie fell to the floor and screams erupted.

And all Sasha could think is that was her gun and it was all her fault Archie got shot.

"Sasha Banks we need you in the station now"Keller said as Sasha finished the story with Jughead and Keller took Sasha by her arm to the office to question her about what happened that night. They had the man under arrest but they still needed to know what happened that night.

"Well...