35

Sasha put in her earings before shoving her serpent jacket in her bag and she looked at the outfit she was wearing[above] she felt a tear go down her face. A year ago she eo7ld never see herself like this, she changed in a bad way.

"Sasha Jacobs here" Toni said as Sasha waved and walked ou Jacob took Sasha under his arm and they walked to POPs when they walked in the dinner her eyes met Archie s he was sitting there alone playing with the straw from his milkshake.

"Hi" Sasha mouthed as Archie turned away and Sasha sighed looking down as she slipped into the booth. Archie's eyes were on the two and he just kept getting more mad.

Mad that Sasha had changed so much mad that she was going out with a guy like Jacob and when the two stood up and Jacob hit Sasha's ass and she jumped and tensed up Archie had enough.

"Outside now" Archie said pulling Jacob by the collar and the two got into it they were hitting it and Sasha stood there dumbfounded. Jacob got rough and Archie was shoved to the ground really hard, Sasha could see blood so she pulled her sleeves up and walked over to Jacob and took a swift swing, Archie did a lot of damage and with that last hit Jacob was on the ground.

"Archie!" Sasha yelled running to him and checking where the blood was from. Archie shoved Sasha lightly away and Sasha looked at him.

"What the hell?" She asked as Archie stood up.

"This is your fault!"

"Mine! How!" Sasha yelled as Archie looked at her and looked down.

"You've Changed so much I can't even stand you anymore" Archie yelled as Sasha looked at him flabbergasted.

"What do you mean?" Sasha asked softly as Archie shrugged.

"I don't like this change" Archie said as tears started rolling down Sasha's cheeks.

"Everything I did was for you, so you would love me Archie! I changed for you not anyone else you're the only one that makes me feel this way and I guess I told myself that if you didn't love that Serpent version of me that you would love the normal girl that I'm pretending to be" Sasha said between breaths and Bughead watched from inside the diner

"Sasha listen...

"No Archie you listen I shouldn't of changed for you because if you really loved me, you would love who I was and obviously you don't so maybe I should just move on, it's gonna be fucking hard but I'm going to" Sasha cried out as she grabbed her serpent jacket from her bag and put it on, she blinked the tears away and put her Resting bitch face on.

"Sasha I always loved you for who you were and when you started becoming this person I drifted away because that wasn't the woman I fell in love with but this this right here is" Archie said as the two came together in a hug and they kissed in front of the dimly lighted pop's.

"Forever and always Andrews" Sasha mumbled as Betty smiled and called Toni.

"What? What's going on is Sasha okay"

"Toni calm down Sasha and Archie just kissed they got back together."

"Oh my fucking god, come to my house let's talk"

"Okay Toni see you soon" Betty smiled as Archie put his arm around Sasha and they started walking away.

Sometimes we go through tough shit to get where we want to be and I'm there now with Sasha in my arms again.