85

9:30 Am Wednesday April 18th
Jughead passed that morning with the crew, the serpents, and his parents by his side. Devastation took over Riverdale as everyone mourned the death of Jughead Jones. Everyone saw it coming though, but still they weren't ready. Pops had a special named after Jughead now. Veronica even flew in to be there for the funeral. FP went back to drinking and Gladys left to Toronto. She and FP argued for hours where he would be laided to rest, in the end it was decided on Riverdale. Cheryl said they could lay him next to Jason's grave. Betty, Toni, and Sasha didn't leave the house much and if they did it was to come help plan for Jugheads funeral. Riverdale was quite now. Jughead was the life of Riverdale too. He played the writer, foodie, and the outcast all in one. Reggie mantle was even upset about Jughead. Sasha took over in the blue and gold. She wrote a piece to memorize Jughead Jones. It was called The Life of Jughead Jones, a teenage death.  Sadness got worse as Jugheads funeral approached. Veronica even helped plan it. That's homuch Betty and the group needed help.

April 30th- 9 a clock Am Present day
Everyone in Riverdale was dressed in black and wore either a serpent jacket or a black jean jacket. Betty and Sasha had beenies on their head. Betty wore Jugheads original beenie and Sasha wore his extra one. As everyone crowed around Gladys pushed her way to the front with Jellybean by her side. The crew threw a rose and then the serpents threw a piece of paper- every single article Jug wrote would lay in his grave. Betty stepped up to speak.

"I'm Elizabeth Copper most know me as Betty or the serpent queen and Jugheads girlfriend. I know we would of gotten married one day, had a family of our own. To see my boyfriend lay in the grave makes me sick. I loved Jughead and I will always love him. So Jughead Jones if you can hear me I love you and I always will." Betty cried as she stepped down and walked away. Sasha hugged her before walking up she stood at the podium, tears rolled down her face.

"Forsythe Pendleton Jones the third, mostly know as Jughead, Juggie, or Jug. He was a amazing brother to me, and a even better bestfriend. He was always there when I needed someone. Jug was know as a weirdo, our writer, the southside king, a boyfriend, a brother, a friend, a foodie. Pop Tate still has his first order ever and that order never changed. Jug was really the best person some could ask for. He was loved and still is. He was 17! He had a life waiting for him. But as my own brother, Jughead Jones said "every single thing happens for a reason no matter good or bad it happens" yeah it sucks but Jughead wants us to move on and be happy." Sasha had tears down her face and had the while crowd in tears. "Fuck the man that stabbed Jug. I mean why a kid with a whole life with Betty and their future none existent kid right now. All I can say is. Jughead if you can hear me I'm sorry, I love you and I wish I could take our last conversation back I'm sorry for the hateful words I said."

Weeks before Jughead was injured.
Jughead and Sasha stood looking at each other.

"This is not my fault that you kissed Cheryl and didn't tell Betty and she had to find out from me." Sasha said pulling her hair up and Jughead sighed and threw his hat on the ground.

"Oh no you didn't need to tell her!" Jughead yelled as Sasha started to push Jughead.

"I hate you Jughead. Get out my house right now. You're an asshole!" Sasha yelled pushing Jughead and he walked out and walked away as Sasha slammed the door.

Present day again- at Bettys house.
Betty and Sasha sat on the stairs as darkness set over the town of Riverdale. Both in serpent jackets and beenies. Sasha passed the bottle of vodka to Betty and looked out at the dark sky.

"I really hate myself right now Betty. I shouldn't of called you over and I hate the last thing I said to Jughead. I blame myself everyday for calling you guys over. I shoulda just let the guys rob us. Betty I'm sorry." Sasha cried and Betty set the bottle down and hugged Sasha.

"I hate myself too. We weren't together  when he died because I was holding a grudge against him." Betty cried as Sasha and Betty just held each other as cloud of thunder clapped in the background.

"I'm sorry you  two. I'm sorry for everything I did to Jug and everyone in Riverdale especially you guys I'm so so sorry." Veronica said with tears down her face as she hugged the two girls.

"I wasn't friends with Jughead at the time when he passed away because I was mad he kissed Cheryl." Toni said joining the three girls, the hug was warm just still they were missing a certain red headed girl.

"Me too but I was just upset because I kissed him. I'm sorry." Cheryl cried as all five girls hugged. The hug felt complete, safe, and amazing. It felt loving. Something these girls needed. Betty, Sasha, Veronica, Toni, and Cheryl just stood there hugging each other as rain started to fall in Riverdale, making it a lot darker then it already was, bit the girls still stayed in a hug.

The girls came together and started to laugh as they shared stories of Jug and just stories along with a drink. They were having fun. Something they needed to do. Veronica admitted she was staying in Riverdale and all the girls helped each other get over the darkness they felt about Jughead.

Eventually everyone was over Jughead, they held him in their heart but wasn't upset about how their last conversation went. With Veronica back in Riverdale she helped the girls and they created a power group everyone was happy. Betty was with a new kid named Peter and Veronica was with Sweetpea, of course Cheryl and Toni we're doing amazing as well as Sasha and Archie. Jughead Jones was forever in their hearts.

Sasha and Archie were passed out on the couch when....