51

"Looking good Sasha!" Reggie yelled as I smiled and then said.

"Yeah, my boyfriend did my hair!"

"Aww so cute" some freshman kid yelled as I smiled and Archie hugged my side more.

"Look there's Jug and Betty" Archie pointed out and we walked over there waiting for Cheryl and Toni who walked out of the bathroom.

"Lets go, girl it's Betty, Sasha, then me in front and in the back you stand being your girl. Chop chop" Cheryl ordered as we got in her formation and walked out, most eyes were on us. I mean we were the group of kids that suffered, killed, almost died, burnt things down, ruled the school, lost family and friends, and there we were wearing a invisible crown on our heads as we walked out in that maroon off the shoulder dress and the guys in a tux with a maroon tie.

"Honestly that was empowering" Betty said as we swung open the pop's door and walked in, sitting at a booth.

"Hey guys, you want the usual?" Pop asked as we all said yes with a smile and I looked at our setting arrangement, just brought back happy sad, and even mysterious times.
It was Archie and I in the booth closet to the door and of course Betty and Jug across from us and the there was the two red chairs that were pulled up, Cheryl and Toni sat there holding hands.

"Here you guys go, on the house." Pop said setting our milkshakes and Cheryl smiled and thanked him.

"Cheers to many more years in this old booth and years after that our children sitting here." I said as we all lifted our drinks and clicked them.

"Cheers."

Not long after that we headed out on got in a cab well three separate ones and drove down to another town card Gainesville.

"Wow... this place is magnificent" Archie said as Betty smiled proudly.

"I know that's why I picked it, but also because there's a fair, girls I brought extra clothes" Betty said as I kissed Archie and we all changed quickly.

We all wore a Pops shirt with ripped jeans and brown or black boots and the boys were in jeans and a shirt.

"Lets go have some fun we fuckin deserve it" Toni yelled as we all yelled a hell yeah in response and ran off to the fair.

Long story short, we doesn't hours there just fucking around, winning prizes, wasting money and, being total queens and Kings.

"I love you Archie" I said as I touched the lake. It was dark and we all were laying by the lake. Betty and Jug were sleeping, Cheryl and Toni ran off not uncommon of them though.

So it was just Archie and I, Archie was sitting by me my head on his shoulder as I ran my hand through the water that reflected the moon light.

"I love you more." Archie replied as I looked at him.

"No you don't, Archie I love you more then words can explain because I only had Toni I had no choice but to love her with all my heart but she found Cheryl and I was alone loving her with part of my heart and then I met you and your dad and now I finally feel like I can love again without being hurt and I thank you so much for that and I'm just scared one day you'll leave me too so I'm giving you all the love I have just in case."