2

I sat at the counter texting sweetpea.

SP- R u ok u ran out???
Me- I'm working and yeah I'm ok
SP- so ur really working on their side?
Me-yep

When I sent the message a blonde girl walked in her hair tied in a tight ponytail and she took a seat in a booth than a red-headed boy a boy with black hair who looked a lot like FP and finally a Raven haired girl who said something to the redhead who moved and sat next to the black haired boy.

"Hi I'm Sasha your waitress what can I get you?" I asked as I pulled my pen out and the blonde ordered a strawberry milkshake the raven-haired girl and the boy with black hair ordered a chocolate milkshake and the redhead ordered a vanilla shake.

"Okay, we'll get it to you when we can," I said walking away and adding the order to the three other orders lined up on the counter. My phone started buzzing like crazy and the name popped up as 'bitch😗😜' Toni.

"Yo I gotta take this it's my mom" I lied through my teeth as I stepped out.

"Toni, what's going on?" I asked as her rushed voice spoke.

"A fights gonna happen and the guys are big we need you"

"Toni run!" I yelled trying to solve the issue as she sighed.

"They've got something I need really bad," Toni mumbled as I sighed looking inside and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine I'll be there soon hold in okay stay safe Toners," I said as I ran back inside and set my phone on the counter.

[Archie]

"Family emergency" Sasha yelled slipping her bag on she seemed rushed and worried as she ran out the doors. She was beautiful the way her purple hair was tied up in a bun and her eyes were intimidating and gorgeous.

[A few minutes ago]

Betty had the idea to head down to pop's so, of course, we all agreed and headed to Pops when I walked in I caught the eye of the waitress starring at our small group, I ignored her and we talked among ourselves before she came up to us. her peppy attitude made her seem like she was from here but I hadn't seen her around figuring that she wasn't from the southside I shrugged it off.

[Back to now]

She was gone and Pops was empty except for us and we got our drinks and Veronica smiled.

"Juggie you should ask your dad if there's a Sasha that works for him"

"No, she's not one of them she's too preppy to not Serpent type" Jughead replied as we sat in silence.

"She was nice," I said as the girls glared at me.

"Well V and I are heading out, bye," Betty said as they left and I turned to Jughead.

"She's cute"

"She doesn't live here anyways she gives me bad vibes," Jughead said as he stood up.

"Anyways I gotta go" He said leaving as I moved to the counter an saw a phone with a case that read If Karma doesn't hit you I will then I thought back and The waitress Sasha had left her phone and there it was ringing and I flipped it over to see SP👊 and I answered it.

"S we need you to hurry the hell up!" The voice of a male shouted before hanging up the first thought was what the hell and then before leaving I slipped the phone in my pocket.

Sasha pov

I ran and I crossed the line between the two sides, I ran right into FP's bar and jumped on a table while putting my jacket on.

"HEY!" I screamed and they all turned and I looked down at the men, of course, their eyes went to my chest but this wasn't the time.

"DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TONI TOPAZ AND SWEETPEA ARE!" I screamed as a guy yelled back "why"

"BECAUSE THEY'RE GONNA GET THEIR ASS BEAT UNLESS I SAVE THEM!" I screamed back as FP walked out and pointed to left.

"Near your house now run," he said as I jumped down and grabbed my backpack and ran off and I heard Toni yell then Sweetpea and when I came upon them I saw two very big highschool Ghoulies and I slipped my backpack off.

"Toni," I said grabbing her and she was bruised up a bit and I smiled.

"Sasha just who we wanted.' I tried to be intimidating but these guys towered over me.

"Let's get em," one of them said as they went to hit me as I grabbed the guys hand and then he shoved me to the ground, my head instantly started to hurt and I started to see stars.

"Toni take my bag and run!" I yelled as she went to fight with me but SweetPea grabbed her and my bag and ran off to the bar.

"You..." The guy went to hit me but I pushed him and pulled him off of me and slammed his head against the ground the other pulled a knife and threw it and it lodged into my calf, I pulled it out and walked up to the guy he was big and he hit me and hit me but I managed to stab him in the shoulder and I stood up and checked them. Nothing, what the hell did Toni want from them, then I saw it a wad of cash on the ground and I grabbed it and walked to the bar everyone especially Toni and FP stood at the door when I walked in and I sat at the table and put my head on the table and pulled the wad of cash from my bra.

"Oh my god, Sash" Toni cried out as I smiled and she saw the blood coming from my leg and she looked seeing the knife wound.

"They had knives!" She yelled as I sighed and FP spoke up.

"Come on we're going to the hospital"