97

Sasha and Archie layed in bed together. Not saying a word just being there. Sasha was thinking about her plan, how she would break the news to Archie.

"Sasha?" Archie questioned as Sasha sat up holding the blankets over her body.

"Yeah?" She asked as Archie himself sat up and he grabbed Sashas hands the blanket falling.

"I love you." He mumbled as he kissed her, she laughed pulling away. This, these moments made it harder for her to do what she had to.

"I love you too" she smiled as he kissed her again and he pushed her down on the bed. He kissed her neck and went to trail down as Sasha pushed Archie away slightly.

"Archie your dad and Jess are home" Sasha said getting out of bed, carrying the blanket with.

"Sasha. What's wrong?" Archie asked as Sasha brushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Nothing Archie. I'm going to see Jug." She said softly as she grabbed her clothes and slipped them on.

"Oh, okay" Archie said getting up and grabbing some boxers and pants. Her grabbed Sasha in his arms and kissed her.

"Arch. Seriously I have to go." Sasha said as she almost cried. Her heart was breaking as she thought about having to leave this again. Sasha buttoned her pants and grabbed her jacket off the chair before leaving Archie standing alone in his room.

Archie walked to Betty's house and knocked on the door, Betty opened the door a blanket wrapped around her body Jughead was barely visible from the stairs.

"We need to talk. All of us, including Cheryl and Toni." Archie said as Betty nodded.

"Yeah Juggie and I will be out in a sec."

(Sorry its short)