36

[Sasha s outfit ⬆⬆⬆⬆🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝]

"No fucking way!" Toni screamed running downstairs with a paper in her hand.

"Jesus fucking Christ Toni I almost killed you!" Sasha yelled putting the knife back in the counter.

"When did you get home?" Toni asked as Sasha adjusted her skirt overalls.

"A hour ago, I spent the night with Archie" Sasha said as Toni smiled.

"Is that my skirt!?" Toni said putting the paper on the counter and Sasha picked it up.

"Yeah, why are you scre...." Sasha dropped the paper. "What is this?"

"A paper stating that we need to go back to Southside High." Toni smiled as Sasha shook her head.

"Toni you didn't read the whole thing, the paper states"

Please students and people on the Southside be advised all of you will attend Southside high again not only that but all relations with the Northside will be ended. This law will be put in effect because of all the trouble the Southside causes. You will be arrested if you course the border line or have relations with a Northsider, thank you. - The mayor

"What no!" Toni yelled snatching the papers from Sasha s hands and dropping it tears instantly started forming.

Toni's phone went off and the phone light up Sasha looked over and read the message.

Cherry💋❤- we're over Topaz goodbye don't call this number again

Toni looked at the phone and ran upstairs as Sasha looked at her phone and Archie called her.

"Can we talk Sasha"

"Yeah of course."

"All of is Northsiders know the new law we need to find a way to end it because...

"Archie I need you to talk to Cheryl"

"Cheryl s sitting next to me"

"Tell Cheryl that she can burn in he'll and that Toni is so upset."

"This is Cheryl what's going on"

"The message you sent Toni."

"I don't even have my phone"

"Shit Toni thinks you broke up with her listen tell Betty and Archie that Jughead Toni and I will meet you guys in the woods by the river in a hour."

"Got it Sasha buh bye" Cheryl hung the phone up and Sasha ripped the paper up .

At the river.

"Listen guys while Toni and Cheryl work shit out we need a plan"

"Why would they do this, it makes no sense" Betty said as Archie looked up from resting his head on Sasha's lap.

"It really doesn't someone's trying to fuck this town up and we need to find out who before something bad happens."