56

The masked man's pov
Knowing there was a big storm tonight would mean the click was all together. They thought they could fool me but they should guess again. Everything I do is different so they'll always be following the wrong trail.

"Archie stop" Sasha laughed as Archie sighed and Bughead come back with snacks and Choni with hundreds of movies. Not only were the fools not smart enough to find me they weren't smart enough to know that I was located some where in the house. Now it's time to play a game.

Back to 3rd pov
Sasha stood up and threw a pillow at Archie's head before laughing and running upstairs Archie not far behind her as Betty and Jughead cuddled and Cheryl and Toni were making vegan cinnamon rolls?.

Archie tackled Sasha onto his bed and kissed her.

"Hey there" Sasha laughed as the phone downstairs rang.

"We better get that" Archie said as Sasha got on his back and he walked downstairs.

"Hello" Sasha breathed out as everyone looked at her.

"Put the phone on speaker." The voice whispered out and Sasha followed the orders.

"Can I ask who this is?" Cheryl said as the voice meekly laughed.

"Lets play a game. I'm in the house somewhere can you find me before I kill one of you?" The phone went dead as Sasha dropped it to the floor.

"Archie your dad has a gun right?" Betty asked as Archie nodded.

"Yeah why?" He asked as Sasha ran to Fred's room opening the first drawer sure enough the gun was gone.

"He has it." Sasha said grabbing a knife.

"Wait there's someone in this house with a gun?" Toni asked as Jughead sighed.

"Yes. Let's go" Jughead said going for the door and Betty grabbed his arm.

"No we have to stay. Most importantly because Jessica will be home soon. Do you know what that will do to Fred. We need to catch this guy." Betty mumbled the last part and everyone grabbed a knife and splitting into 3 groups. Choni took the attic, Jughead and Archie upstairs, and Betty and Sasha in the basement.

A stack of boxs in the basement were pushed down making the girls scream but the scream was cut off when...