24

"11 years ago there was three kids one name Sasha Banks the Next Toni Topaz and the other Sweet Pea..."

11 years ago

"Mommy" Sasha yelled as Sarah rushed out in a apron with a knife in her hand.

"What?" SArah asked worried as she looked seeing Sweat pea stuck in the little player again, and of course Sasha and Toni were trying to get him unstuck.

"SP I told you not to do that" Sarah mumbled as she ran over and setting the knife down the door of them played the rest of the afternoon.

1 year later

"Happy 6th birthday girls" Sarah yelled as Toni and Sasha blew the candles out, no they weren't twins they just happened to have birthdays that were two days apart so they celebrated together.

"Where's dad mommy?" Sasha asked as Frank stumbled in drunk and Sarah sent the kids off to play and let's say Sarah had a broken wrist the Next day.

Another year passed and the abuse got worse and then one day it went to far and Sarah ended up dead.

"Mom!?" Sasha yelled as her six year oldself shook her mom's lifeless body.

6 years passed, Sasha knew her dad did it and Sasha spent less time at home because her dad now room his drunken rage out on her, Sasha found comfort in the home of Mr and Mrs. Jones.

"You need to get your dad to admit to the murders so you can be safe Sasha" Toni said as Sasha nodded.

That night Sasha did what Toni said she fought back and forth with her dad until the truth came out he was arrested and Toni moved in with Sasha when they turned 14 they bought a house together and at the age of 15 Sasha was a badass serpent and she spent time with FP Jones because he lost his family and then when she was 16 everything got better of course bad things happened like coming back to see ypur ex kissing ypur friend of Sweet Pea passing and the house burning down but everything happens for a reason" Sasha finished the story and looked down at Toni who was smiling and crying, the two eloped in a hug.

"I love you Sasha you're my sister and my bestfriend" Toni mumbled out as Sasha smiled.

"I love you too Toni Topaz" Sasha smiled  back