22

Sasha had left Riverdale a week and half afo and still hadnt returned, everyone that knew her was worried except for Archie he hid his pain by pretending he didn't care.

"Archie" Fred knocked on Archie's door and Archie stood up and walked to the door.

"What?" He asked and Fred saw from the corner of his eye, Veronica sitting there in Archie's jacket.

"Downstairs now" Fred said as Archie slammed his door and they stepped outside of the house.

"Dad I was busy" Archie said getting impatient as Fred looked at Archie.

"Busy kissing another girl,  this disappoints me more then that tattoo on your finger." When Fred went 5o look at it his faced dropped Archie had it removed. "Archie, I want Veronica out of my house now' Fred yelled as Archie got mad.

"Sasha left me and I moved on why can't anyone get it she's not coming back!" Archie yelled as Toni rounded the corner with Fangs and Cheryl.

"What did you just say" Toni said walking closer to Archie but Fred grabbed Toni.

"Not worth it, Lets go" Fangs said glaring at Archie as the three walked away and Fred stood there facing Archie before walking in.

Another week passed and Sasha hadn't returned so Toni filed a missing person report.

Sasha was looking out the window of a apartment building, headphones in her ears as she watched the rain fall down.

"Hey Sasha I'm back"

"Chic, Im thinking I should head back to Riverdale. I heard they filed a missing person report on me" Sasha mumbled as Chic nodded and the two hugged.

"Bye" Sasha mumbled she walked our catching a train to Riverdale.

But when she arrived she found saw  something she wasn't expecting and something that made her want to leave again she found....