20

[Toni]

I payed on a bed next to Cheryl and turned seeing Sarchie[Sasha and Archie] cuddling together on the floor both fast asleep.

"You awake Ton" Cheryl said as I turned and looked at her, brushing a strand of her red hair behind her ear.

"Yeah Cher" I said with a smile as she grabbed my hand and put her leg on mine.

"What time is it?" Cheryl asked as I turned and saw Archie and Sasha making out.

"Take it somewhere else" I yelled throwing a pillow at them, they both turned and Cheryl leaned over me and smiled at them.

"Hold on I gotta go" Archie said kissing Sasha and slipping out the window.

"Oh can I dress you two!" Cheryl yelled softly and I shook my head no instantly and Sasha smiled.

"C'mon Toners change that look for once" Sasha smiled as Cheryl wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Pwease pretty  pwease Toni" Cheryl whined as I threw my hands up and Cheryl jumped up and ran to her room.

[Toni's outfit]

I looked at myself and went to take the shoes off

"No, Toni I think you look nice" Sasha said as Cheryl nodded and I smiled.

"Cheryl, what is this!" Cheryl's mom said running in and Cheryl for and Sasha pulled her sweatshirt on.

"Mom it's, they're my friends!" Cheryl spit out and I looked at the ground when Sasha' s phone went off and she ran over to answer it.

"Hello?... what! I'll be right there, yeah yeah okay!" Toni yelled and Sasha looked at me.

"We need to go now."

"Bye Cheryl"

"Bye Toni" I yelled as Sasha grabbed her bag and I grabbed my phone, we climbed out the window and we ran, I followed behind Sasha her purple hair swisher side to side as she ran to our house witch had flames in it.

We stood there watching it, the flames were bright and for the first time since SweetPea died, tears were running down my face again.