43

"Archie babe. Please please wake up this is your last chance okay you got this Archie, we've been through to much shit for you to end it here" Sasha said and then....

Archie squeezed Sasha's hand and she started crying and she wrapped Archie in a hug even though he was still fast asleep.

"Baby I knew it all along" Sasha screamed and Fred rushes in from talking to the doctor.

"What's going on!?" The both asked panicking and Sasha turned and hugged Fred.

"He gripped my hand he's getting better" Sasha said, not only has not slept for the past six days she hasn't eaten.

"Mr.Andrews let's talk" the doctor said as Fred nodded and they left again.

Doctor Loneys pov
I pulled Fred into my office and closed the door, walking yo my seat Fred looked around.

"Sit down" I said as Fred looked at me. We already talked about his son Archie but I wanted to talk about Sasha.

"Fred I want to talk a little bit about Sasha, she's starting to shown that she had attachment issues to your son, can you maybe tell me why?" I spoke softly opening a notebook and Fred's eyes darted to the paper then back at my face.

"Her mom died when she was seven I believe and then her dead deserted her she was living with a her 'sister Toni who also lived alone so Sasha and Archie got together and they have been through a lot but came out strong Sasha has always thought of Archie as her soul mate" Fred said as I wrote things in my journal.

"Well Fred can you at least tell her dad that he need...

"She hates him won't talk to him, I can tak...

"No Fred you really can't take of this girl, I mean look at her she hasn't eaten for six days and hasnt gone to school, she needs someone who can help her. Look I'm going to talk to her please bring her in here" I said running my hands over my forehead as Fred left and Sasha slipped in a few minutes later.

"Hi Sasha I'm dr.Loney" I smiled extending my arm and she looked at it and back down.

"I know that" There was something more about Sasha.

"Sasha have you ever thought about self harm or anything like that?" I asked clicking my pen as Sasha looked at me, anger and sadness was on her face.

"No!"Sasha yelled as she stood up."god you physco bitch, why is it because I'm sad! Imagine the guy that held you together and helped you laying there ready to die I'm sure .... Sasha didn't finish her sentence before she broke out crying and I grabbed her and she hugged me crying.

"Dr.Loney code blue room 482!" Nurses yelled as I stood up that was Archie Andrews room and I saw the pain in Sasha s face as she stood up but nurses held her back.

I ran into the room and had Fred removed.

"What's going on?"

Sasha's pov
"Let go of me!" I yelled and the nurse just held me all I could hear was the yelling and I closed my eyes.

"Sasha, will you marry me" Archie was on one knee and held a black box in his hands.

"Yes, yes a million times" Sasha said as Archie hugged Sasha.

I was back in reality when I heard the words.

"Sasha and Fred we...the whole rest of the words were just a blur and I just closed my eyes and hit the cold hospital floor.