25

(Thanks to @ilovepietromaximoff for the chapter motivation and ideas)

Toni had gone home and Sasha sat inside the school smoking while looking into the sky the sun was setting and her smile was fading.

"Sasha you're back" Reggie said as Sasha turned with a smile, a smile that hid her sadness.

"Yeah I'm back, I was I wasn't though" Sasha said as a tear slid down her face.

"Sasha what's wrong?" Archie asked sitting next to her and Sasha looked down and more tears fell.

"I saw Veronica and Archie kissing"

"Sasha they've been together since you left" Reggie said as Sasha looked at Reggie and it just happened she leaned in and so did Reggie the twos lips met and Archie came walking by and saw them.

"Sasha let's go." Reggie said seeing Archie and as Sasha started walking away Reggie looked down at Archie and shook his head.

"You missed your chance bro, Sasha's a good girl." Reggie said as he walked over to Sasha put his arm around her shoulder.

Archie stood there in the grass and as Sasha and Reggie walked out Sasha glanced at Archie and then back at Reggie.

Archie looked at the ground and started regretting everything and her grabbed the wall and hit it.

"Archie stop!" Cheryl yelled as she left Toni behind.

"Why?" Archie asked as Cheryl took Archie s hand in  hers and looked down.

"It'll be okay Archie, Sasha's back" Cheryl said as Toni smiled and Archie looked down.

"Yeah I know I just saw her kissing Reggie"