71

Sash woke up to her alarm going off. She turned and grabbed her phone off the bed side table.

"Fuck" she mumbled as she climbed out of her she pulled her pants on and checked her pants pockets for s9me cash, a soft on the door altered her and she walked to it and opened it seeing Betty and Cheryl.

"Lets got shopping." Cheryl said as Sasha grabbed her keys and phone from the bed side table and the three of them went shopping.

"Okay Cheryl we can't take all day, we need to get back to our boyfriends and girlfriend." Betty said as Sasha grabbed some clothes for her and Archie. Betty grabbed something for her and Jughead and Cheryl took almost a hour and finally she had her outfits.

"Guys go checkout I'm going to call Pop Tate." Sasha said as she walked outside.

"Hey Pop this is Sasha."

"Oh hey Sasha."

"Can you please call Fred and tell him to pick my dog up. We might not be back till tomorrow and I don't think you want to deal with Axe for that long."

"No Sasha its fine, I like Axe he's a sweet dog. See you tomorrow at the usual time."

"Yeah bye Pop and thanks." Sasha said hanging up and walking to the car and Betty walked put with Cheryl.

"Okay let's go or in leaving your asses here!" Sasha yelled as Betty tan to the car and got in the passenger.

"Yeah I kept walking you love me to much to leave me."

"Keep telling yourself that Cheryl." Betty laughed and Sasha drove back to the hotel and they all split back to their rooms.

"Fuck my head hurts." Archie mumbled as Sasha closed the door softly and she smiled looking at Archie.

"Aww baby are you hungover, here take these." Sasha said pulling Advil from her purse.

"Thanks. Where'd you go?" Archie asked as he took the Advil and Sasha pulled out clothes and threw it at him.

"The store. With Betty and Cheryl. Now get dressed." Sasha said as she removed her shirt and pulled the other one on. Archie was staring at Sasha.

"Archie I'm not kidding get dressed, and stop starring." Sasha mumbled as Archie stood up and walked over to Sasha.

"Nothing I haven't seen before." Archie whispered as he walked to the bathroom to shower.

Archie got out of the shower and walked put with a towel on and everyone covered their eyes.

"Archie c'mon man." Jughead said as Archie walked to the bed to get his clothes.

"Didn't know you all were here. Where's Sasha?"

"Yeah you didn't know we were here because you sing so loud in the shower." Cheryl snapped as everyone laughed.

"She went to get food Archie. Go get dressed." Toni said as Archie walked back into the bathroom. Sasha slipped back inside and put the food on a small table.

"Sasha come here!" Archie yelled from the bathroom door and Sasha walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

"What?" She asked fixing her hair in the mirror.

"Nothing, just come here." Archie said as he pulled Sasha close and they slipped on a towel and hit the door.

"Are they?" Betty asked as she covered her mouth, Cheryl spit her food out and everyone then laughed.

"Oww shit that fucking hurt." Sasha mumbled as she kissed Archie. Then he opened the door and they walked out.

"We hit the door, we slipped and hit the door." Archie said as Toni snickered.

"Sure you did."

"Can we just go."

"Agreed." Sasha said as everyone called shot gun.

"Hah you think you're  funny. If Archie's driving I'm sitting shot gun." Sasha laughed getting in the passenger side and Archie got in the drivers side.

"Ugh I hate having to sit on the floor every time we go on a road trip." Jughead said as Cheryl betty and Toni buckled in the back.

"Guys you know there is another seat up here. Right?" Archie asked as Jughed jumped up and Sasha moved on over sitting in that middle front seat. [It's in some cars,  I promise.] And Jughead got in.

"I guess I call shot gun. That's what you guys get for making me sit on the floor." Jughead said as Sasha and Archie laughed  and Sasha put her hand on Archie s leg.

"Lets go. It's hot and sticky in here because of the humidity." Cheryl complained as Archie started driving.