72

The car ride was long but they made it to the fair.

"C'mon let me get a picture then we can go." Cheryl said as they all got in frame and  took the picture.

"Okay Cheryl hurry up, we're not missing school to take pictures." Betty complained as Cheryl rolled her eyes and they all walked in.

They spent pretty much the whole day there and as the sun was setting Archie and Sasha were on the Ferris wheel just hitting the top when it stopped.

"Sasha Banks, thanks for being in my life. I honestly love you so much and I don't know where I would be with out you." Archie said as Sasha threw her arms around Archie and smiled through her tears.

"Listen Archie Id proably be dead or in jail, you really changed my life for the better Archie." Sasha said and then the Ferris wheel slowly started moving down and when the got on the ground so did Archie.

"Listen Sasha I know I've done this once before but I wanna say it one more time. I know we're young and all but seriously will you marry me." Archie said pulling a diamond ring from he's pocket. Sasha covered her mouth crying and Choni held each other crying, Betty and Juggie shared a smile and the whole crowd stood there.

"Yes Archie Andrews. Yes all the way." Sasha said as Archie slipped the ring on her finger and they hugged in the dark night.

"Shotgun!" Betty yelled as everyone took off for the car and Sasha laughed as her and Archie walked hand in hand to the car.

"Archie you know what?"

"What?"

"I love you." With that they were off suitcases packed up and on the road back to Riverdale. Everyone had fallen asleep Jughead was in the front and Betty, Toni, and Cheryl were in back sleeping. Sasha had her head on Archie shoulder as he pulled into Pops.

"Thanks pop for watching Axe."

"No problem Archie, have a good night and uh congrats. I heard she said yes."

"Thanks again." Archie said getting in the car with the dog and driving home.

"Hey Archie how'd it go." Fred asked leaning on the counter and Archie ran a hand through his hair.

"Great, I love her so much." Archie said as Cheryl turned to look at Toni on the floor.

"They defiantly will last a life time." She whispered.