34

(My lord guys I havent updated sorry I just needed a break hope you understand here's the chapter you guys wanted and needed😂)

The next morning I woke up with a headache and I sat up Betty was hanging off the bed I was on the floor and Choni was on the couch cuddling.

"God what the fuck happened last night?" Jughead asked walking out of the bathroom, I screamed causing Betty to wake up and then she screamed and soon all of us were screaming.

"Calm down!" FP yelled walking out from the kitchen and I looked around and raised my hand.

"Okay umm anyone know what the fuck happened last night and why Jughead and FP are in here?"

"You all got blackout drunk and called Jughead who called me we've been her since 4 this morning" FP explained as everyone looked around and nodded.

"Makes sense" Cheryl said as she took Toni's hand.

"Welp Cheryl and I are going" Toni smiled as the two left and Jughead took Betty by the arm and they walked to the door saying their goodbyes and leaving.

"Everyone has someone but me everyone breaks my heart" I cried out sitting on my bed and putting my hands to my face and crying as FP sat by me and put his arm around me.

"Well they're stupid because Sasha you're a amazing girl"

'FP You're only saying that because you have to" I mumbled as FP laughed.

"No Sasha I mea...." there was a loud knock on the door and FP went to get it as I cleaned up a bit.

"Sasha, someone's here for you I'll see you later when you come in for work"FP yelled walking out as Jacob rounded the corner and I jumped I was in my underwear and Archie's sweatshirt.

"Sasha can we talk?" Jacob asked as I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"What do you want Jacob" I peaked sneered out as Jacob looked at the floor.

"You're single I'm single and I wanna make up for what happened when we were first together"

"Fine whatever" I said looking at the floor I knew what he meant. His intentions were different then mine I was again trying to make a boy who didn't love me jealous with a guy who loved me.

"I'm addicted" I said throwing my hands up as Betty looked at me.

"What exactly are we talking about?" Betty as as Cheryl smiled.

"That" Jughead pointed to Aleshiha and Archie walking down the hallway.

"Chery she's trying to be hbic" Toni said as I laughed and Cheryl yelled.

"Oh hunny you'll never be HBIC because Sasha is so back off!" Cheryl yelled at Aleshiha as everyone looked at Cheryl.

"Wait what?!" I asked very loudly and Cheryl turned to me pulling the HBIC shirt out of her backpack.

"That's right I'm making Sasha HBIC she's deserves it, btws practice is after school tonight" Cheryl said handing me the shirt and walked off Toni not far behind.

"Uh not for long Sasha I already took your man next is your career and then your friends, buh bye" Aleshiha said as I turned to look at her walking away with Archie.

"Betty do you happen to have any spray paint?" I asked as she smiled and then looked at me with the hell no expression.

"Sasha no"

"Umm I agree with Sasha this time" Jughead said as Betty gave in and took it put of her bag, Jughead and I starred at her.

"It was for something it doesn't matter just go"

After I finished spray painting serpent bitch on Aleshiha's locker I smiled

"Oh okay so now we vandalise lockers?" Reggie said scaring the shi5 put of me.

"Yeah, the serpent bitch deserved it" I spit out as Reggie and the bell rang.

"Run!" Reggie yelled as we sprinted out or the school and I tossed the paint can.

"You're a good guy Reggie and uhh if the Prince asks I was at PoPs eating with you" I said walking back in as Reggie threw his hands up.

"Hey baby"

"Eww, don't ever call me that again" I mumbled to Jacob as he put his arm on my shoulder and I shoved it off, but Archie walked by with Serpent Bitch so I pulled Jacob close and kissed him.

"Oh so you two" Archie asked as I smiled and looked Serpent bitch up and down.

"Yeah" Jacob smiled as I waved.

"Goodbye Archie, couch serpent bitch couch" I smiled at Aleshiha as she stormed off to her locker and screamed.

"You did not" Toni said as I smiled and looked to Betty and Jughead who nodded.

"Look when I gave her the can I didn't know she was gonna do that"

"I did" Jughead said as I softly punched him.

"Listen it's fine if I can drive that bitch out of here make Archie with Jacob then drive Jacob out we'll be back to normal."