5

"Archie... yes please" I smiled as he handed the bottle of Jack Daniels to me. Let's just say Serpent I was like hell yes booze teenage me agreed and was falling for Archie.

Drink after drink my clothes which were my pants and my shirt were on the floor and Archie was still in his pants and he grabbed my face and we kissed the kiss led into a heated make out which then led to... Nothing even slightly drunk me knew this wasn't a good idea... wow that's the first.

"Archie no... what if your dad catches us," I said as he stooped and gave me his shirt and he put shorts on and we climbed back in his bed and we cuddled falling asleep.

^Fred^

I walked up to my sons room and opened the door and it surprised me to see a girl laying in his bed with him, they both were dressed and asleep, my issue was I had no idea who she was and I had never seen her around so I grabbed Archie' s phone and the first name was Sasha💙😍. The girl with purple hair that was in my son's bed name was Sasha. I smiled and sighed closing the door and walked to my room.

^Sasha^

I woke up and slipped my Jeans on and pulled my shoes on grabbing my bag and leaving a note before walking downstairs.

"Hello" a voice caught me before I opened the door and I turned to face Archies dad. Fuck I thought while doing around

"Hi I'm Sasha," I said as he offered a seat at the table and I walked over sitting down and he handed me a plate with bacon and eggs.

"I'm Fred have some breakfast."

"Oh I'm going out for breakfast with my sister," I said as Fred smiled and nodded as I walked outside. I ran to the Southside and slipped my jacket on while walking into the school and seeing Toni.

"Toners!" I yelled as she ran and hugged me and then she was poking me in the neck.

"Uhh...Sasha What the hell!" Toni yelled as I ran to the girl's bathroom Toni behind me and when I looked in a mirror a hickey or the lined my neck and I pulled Archie s shirt that I stole from him down seeing more hickeys.

"Who are they from"

"Drunken mistake" I lied as I moved my hair to his the love bites I felt bad lying to Toni but if she knew she would beat my ass.

"Stop lying to me. I can tell when you're lying to me"

"Okay promise you won't get mad at me?" I asked as Toni nodded and I removed my serpent jacket and you could see the word printed on the back 'Andrews' and Toni looked at me.

"Its one of them isn't it! How long!"

"A few days I swear on our sisterhood," I said as Toni walked out and I pulled my jacket back on and sighed as I walked out and I saw that blue haired bitch. I was ready to beat the shit out of her and I walked up to her.

I grabbed the collar of her shirt and hit her, instantly this girl hit back and I was on the ground and so was she, I pulled myself on top of her and punched her over and over again she struggled to hit me back.

"Sasha stop!" A voice stammered as I turned to face a Ghoulie, this Ghoulie was quiet and didn't talk much, I looked at her and stood up she cowered and Toni stepped in front of her.

"Go ahead to get to her you'll hit me first," Toni said as I looked at her and sighed.

"Toni why are you defending them she's a Ghoulie!" I yelled as Toni looked at me and sighed.

"The thing is Sasha we all love on the same we're a family and anybody that can't see that and choose a prissy as s bitch over a small quite Ghoulie that's didn't do anything to you is stupid" Toni said as I shoved her aside and I looked at the small cowered up Ghoulies before hitting her and SweetPea grabbed me putting me in the girls bathroom as he shut the door behind me.

"Control your anger! You just hit Toni, what's up with you lately!" Sweetpea yelled as I started to cry. Sweetpea didn't know what to do I never cried ever. SweetPea stood there confused as I cried and then I wiped a tear and looked at him and started to speak.

"I'm a lot more fucked up then you thought," I said as Sweetpea took me in his arms.

"Just go home," he said as I nodded walking out and everyone was still looking and I walked to the doors and opened them leaving and walking home.

Me- Toni Topaz, I'm sorry I hit you a lot of shit is going on and I'm sorry I'm keeping it from you so here it is my dad is getting out of jail on Friday and wants to come back into my life my mothers death anniversary and that takes a toll on me and yeah.

Toners💞🌹- I love you but control your anger and don't worry FP won't let your dad do anything to you.

Me- I love you too Toni.

I put my phone away and put on a hoodie and searing my serpent jacket down.

^Archie a few hours ago^

I woke up and Sasha was gone there was a note on my table and I picked it up.

Sorry, I had to go but last night was amazing and it was something I needed. There's a lot going on in my life so having a night with you was great btw I love you Sasha💋

I smiled setting the note down and getting dressed then I walked downstairs my dad was sitting at the table and he looked at me.

"Hi dad," I said while grabbing my bag and going to open the door but then my dad started talking.

"Sit down please," he said patting the spot beside him and I looked at him running a hand through my hair.

"But..." I tried finishing my sentence and my dad cut me off and I sighed walking over to him.

"Archie," my father said sternly and I took a seat beside him, he didn't seem angry he busted wanted something from me.

"When I went to check on you last night to make sure you were still in the house I umm saw Sasha," He said as I looked at him and sighed when I looked at him again.

"Wait how do you know her name?!" I asked slightly screaming and my dad laughed.

"We talked this morning"

"Dad" I grumbled as my phone buzzed it was Veronica.

V- we need to talk meet me at Pops in 10
Me- okay?

I looked at my dad and he started talking again and I sighed and leaned back in my chair.

"Where is she from, she's not from around here I've never seen her." My father asked as I looked around. The truth was I didn't even know but I knew that wouldn't fly with my dad

"The next town over" I lied as my dad smiled and I stood up leaving and I walked into pops.

"Good you came."