70

(So yes, I'm sorry it's been three days but I've been making a great chapter for you guys and well I'll shut up here it is...)

There was a knock on the door... went to get up but Archie pushed her slightly down and what was to come was heartbreak.

"Archie hi baby I heard your friend was awake and decided to stop by." A girl walked and Sasha looked at Archie with a glossed eye, she stood up and ran out and her tears mixed with her pains nd she had to stop and Pops door.

"Sasha I'm sorry." Archie said as Sasha grabbed the door handled and she was catching her breath.

"Archie you don't understand it you're my milk to my shake, the serpent to my jacket, sweet to my water, you're the one I wanna marry." Sasha wiped her tears limping over to Archie and then she let a breath out.

"We make everyone jeaulos. The fact is Archie, I wanna marry you, I wanna raise a family with you. You're the one for me, I don't get why you can't see that. You're the only that can't see that!" Sasha cried as she limped back and grabbed pop's door handle again. "Listen but if you don't want this to happen, it doesn't have to." Sasha walked inside and took a seat in a booth, the dog laying on her lap.

"Wait Sasha." Archie said as he stood in the doorway, " I....I can see that. I.... I just don't want to hurt you." Sasha lifted her head from the table.

"You already did Archie." Sasha mumbled as Archie sat next to Sasha and she put her head on his shoulder.

"You know Sasha and Archie. Everyone in this town bet on how long you would last before Sasha went running and never came back. The winner Is me. I bet you guys could least a lifetime and for every week you guys are together or get through a argument like you just did, I get paied 10 dollars from almost everyone in this town. This dog right here when I found out the dog was bought I smiled, I smiled and said true love. Archie ran in when you said yes to prom and screamed she said yes. He always does that before your guys dates. Sasha the day after she met and you promised to see her later she cried when you didn't show right away, she does that every time you're sick or doing stupid things. You both come in and tell me every th ing you plan for each other and I always smile when you leave." Pop said and he set a vanilla shake down with two straws.

"Really you do that Archie?" Sasha asked as she took a sip and Archie smiled.

"I do. And you really do that." Archie asked as they kissed and The crew came and slid into the booth and Choni pulled up chairs as Pop brought more milkshakes and they talked among themselves for hours.

"Hey kids head home it's 10." Pop said as everyone stood up and thanked Pop before leaving.

"Hey guys, I have a great fucking idea." Cheryl said jumping up and down as she pulled her phone out and showed them a fair that was going on.

"What about the dog?" Betty asked as Pop smiled.

"I got him. See you guys tomorrow." Pop said as Sasha hugged him.

"See you later.. okay let's go. Toni you have my car keys right?"

"Duh we drove your car here" Jughead dai as they all piled into the car.

"Hey dad we're going to a fair-

" This is Jessica but Have fun kids let lose and uhh this girl should I tell her to go?"

"Yes Jess, bye love you and dad." Archie hung the phone up and he started the car.

"Okay on the first highway take a left and then take A-

"Betty I'm not going to remember this 20 minutes from now. Everyone has money on them right?" Archie asked as everyone laughed and nodded.

"I refuse to stay anywhere but a....

"Five star hotel Cheryl. Yeah yeah we got it." Toni said as everyone shared a laugh again and Betty booked a hotel.

"Guys did you know that as a kid Jughead used to eat plants. Like he was obsessed with them." Sasha said as Jughead face went red and Everyone laughed.

"We should get tattoos, together a group one." Toni said as Betty shook her head.

"Oh my god my mom would kill me."

"So she'll never see it c'mon babbe" Jughead convinced Betty as they pulled into a tattoo shop and got a milkshake tattoo and their wrist and then they all got •♡squad♡• tattooed on their middle fingers.

"Hey let's get dinner. We'll pay" Cheryl said referring to her and Toni. Finally at dinner Sasha stood up and raised the glass of wine. Thank god for fake ID's.

"To my squad and my fam. I love you all, you're amazing as hell and all of you got me through my rough times and I know all of us have helped each other and I'm glad we can do shit like this and I'm glad we all met each other. A huge lie brought all of us together and hopefully we don't every have to lie to each other again. But in the end of this long speech I love all of youuuu." Sasha said as they all cheered and drank up.

After they drove to the hotel and they all crashed once they got in. The world had big plans for them. In the end they all were happy together as friends, family and couples.

"Sasha I love youuu and and I think I want to marrrrrrry youuuu one daym" Archie slurred and Sasha tucked him in.

"You're drunk baby. But I wanna marry you too." Sasha said as she climbed into bed falling asleep.

•♡squad♡•